“Perfect base for a perfect weekend”
other travelers have booked this property
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !! Bedroom No. 1.
Lovely bright and fresh.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !!
Bedroom No. 1.
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining/TV area
Champagne moments !
Hall
Utility room with washing machine, dryer, sink, iron/board, maiden etc
Garden
The world famous Cavern Club in Matthew Sttreet
Concert Square ... bouncing till the sun comes up !
Anfield home of Liverpool FC. The most successful football team in Britain
Goodison Park, home of Everton FC
The Grand National
The greatest horse race in the world
Liverpool 1.
Home to John Lewis, Debenhams, Harvey Nicholls, Ted Baker, Boss, Reiss, Flannels etc
St Georges Hall
One of the finest neo classical buildings in the world. Grade 1 listed
Metropolitan Cathedral
AKA Paddy's Wigwam
The Philharmonis Dining Rooms .... just a pub really
Matthew Street Festival
A must see
Philharmonic Dining Rooms ... always time for a drink ot two
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Holly H
“Perfect base for a perfect weekend”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Myself and 17 other girls recently stayed in the Liverpool Townhouse for my best friend’s hen party celebrations. We could not have wished for a more perfect location.

We arrived at the house to be greeted by Dawn who owns the property, we were shown around the beautiful house and Dawn had even arranged the beds so the “hen” got the downstairs room with a double bed which was very thoughtful.

The house was perfect, great location just 10 minutes in a taxi from Liverpool centre, there was a Sainsburys close by for extra alcohol supplies! We had actually arranged an Asda food delivery to the house which arrived just after we did, a great idea if you don’t want to cart lots of shopping bags with you. Dawn had kindly bought us some bottles of Prosecco which were chilled in the fridge ready for our arrival so we could toast the hen straight away.

All the rooms were beautifully decorated; I really loved the extra-large coloured headboards in each bedroom. The kitchen had everything you might possibly need. The living room was a great place for us all to sit and have a chat then just relax in the morning watching tv. The dining space off the kitchen was a great space for a dance on the Friday night and both rooms have large tvs with lots of channels. The bathrooms were clean and again decorated very nicely.

All the girls commented on what a great house it was and “what a find”! there certainly wasn’t any other properties in the area we wanted offering the space and luxurious accommodation I wanted for my best friends celebrations. We all wanted to be able to relax as one big party rather than individual hotel rooms.

Dawn was a wonderful host, so easy to get hold of and would answer any questions (even if I had already asked before!) in a prompt and friendly manner.

I just can’t wait to find another reason to come back and stay in the house, it really did create the perfect place to celebrate! Thanks so much Dawn xx.

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Holly

I hope your well and all recovered from your weekend in Liverpool !!

Thank you so much for a wonderful review of your stay and especially for all you kind comments on my standards, service and location of the property.

I am sure with this review I am going be having people queuing at the door ha!

All that matters to me is that you, all your girlies and especially the hen were all happy and enjoyed your stay at my house as you clear have.

I also like what you said that you are looking for any excuse to stay at the house again … that says it all !! Thank you.

I would welcome you all back anytime and I will look after you all again and even offer you a discount for returning too so just let me know when you get a date in your diary and I will be here to accommodate you … thats if there will be any dates left within the next few years after your wonderful review so you better get you skates on girlie haha!!

I would like to thank you all for respecting the house and leaving it clean and tidy and I would certainly recommend you to any future hosts.

I really hope the Big day goes well and if you a get chance please send me a photo of the happy couple.

Bye for now and I hope to see you all again soon.

Warm regards,
Dawn. xx
Danielle...
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing stay!”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Georgian Town house in Liverpool City centre for my Hen weekend - it was absolutely perfect, we all had the best time! The house was spotlessly clean and will look even more amazing when it has had its refurbishment in June! We will definitely be going back!!! 13 of us altogether and we all loved it!
The owner Dawn is just one of loveliest people you will ever meet, she was brilliant from start to finish and was on call whenever we needed her or had any questions!

I really had the best hen weekend - thank you so much Dawn! x

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Danielle and all my girlies.

Thank you for your lovely words.

I have to say all you girls were all amazing and your Beautiful mummy bear too!

I wish I would have been dressed up and I would have taken you up on your offer to go out on the town with you all but I felt too much underdressed to go out with all you stunners ha!

I am so glad you chose to stay at my property because I would never have had had the chance of meeting you all … What lovely people you all are.

I want to thank you all again for leaving the house as you found it, clean and tidy and I would welcome you all back again for definite.

Please don’t forget to send me a photo of your big day as I am sure you are going to look amazing … I cant wait to see you!!

Please don’t forget to come back soon as I am sure you will want to see the finished product!!

With love to you all. XX

Dawn. xx
lauragutt...
Reading, United Kingdom
“A wonderful stay in liverpool”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

12 of us stayed here for two nights for a hen weekend. The house is beautiful. Everything was to a very high standard-comfy beds and fluffy towels, and everything you need in the kitchen. The location, despite not being in the city centre, is very convenient. Lots of parking. Shops a very short walk away, and only a short and reasonable taxi fare into the centre.
The host dawn was super helpful. Lots of contact leading up to our booking and on the day of check-in. She really made an effort to make sure we had everything we needed and to check we were having a good weekend.
I'd definitely recommend it for a group weekend away. Our party size of 12 was a perfect number. Lots more beds than 12 but with only two bathrooms I think having more of us would have been tricky. All in all we had a great time and would definitely return. Thanks so much Dawn.

Apr 25, 2017
Morning Laura

Thank you for your honest and kind review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and everything was available to ensure your stay was all you expected.

I would like to thank you all for being perfect guests and respecting the house and also thank you for leaving it clean and tidy.

I would gladly welcome you all back and I would highly recommend you to any other hosts.

I hope you come back and stay with us again should you visit liverpool in the future.

Dawn Grant. x
abikelly3...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic weekend!”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We booked this for a hen party and Dawn was amazing from start to finish. She was so helpful with all of the organisation, sorted out cupcakes for the bride and made sure we had everything we needed. She answered all my questions really quickly before the weekend and was on call for the whole weekend in case we had any problems and to make sure we were all ok. Fantastic property, with everything you could possibly need for a weekend away in a big group! Couldn't have wished for better accommodation for the weekend!

Apr 4, 2017
Hi Abigail

Thank you for your lovely review!!

I would like to thank you all for staying at the liverpool Town House and especially for respecting the house during your stay and leaving it so clean and tidy … Lorraine my cleaner would also like to thank you all for leaving it so clean and tidy as it makes her work easier as you can imagine it is such a large house to clean and loads of beds to make Haha!

You are all welcome to stay again.

kind regards,
Dawn Grant.
nataliela...
Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This house was fabulous for our hen weekend in Liverpool. It was done out beautifully and had 6 large bedrooms which fitted our group perfectly. The beds were also very comfy. Dawn was a wonderful host and in the run up to the event kept in touch through email and accommodated all our needs, sorting out balloons cupcakes etc. Would highly recommend

Mar 28, 2017
Hi Natalie and all the girls

Thank you for your lovely review and I am so glad you all enjoyed your stay.
You were a wonderful group of girls and I would gladly welcome you all to stay again.
I hope we do see you all again soon as I am sure there will be more weddings amongst you lovely girls!!

Please say a big thank you to all the girls for respecting the house and leaving it so clean and tidy.

I hope you all enjoy the big wedding day !!!

Dawn.
Abz D
“Hen do”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Amazing house. Great stay. The owners were great and on hand whenever we needed anything. Would use again and recommend to anyone!

Mar 14, 2017
Hi Abigail

Thank you for staying at the liverpool Town House and thank you for your kind words.
Please thank all the girls for respecting the house and leaving it clean and tidy.
I am sure amongst all you lovely girls there will be more wedding proposals in the future so please bear us in mind if you choose to visit Liverpool again.

Regards,
Dawn. x
CxMurph
“Perfect for big groups and handy location”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great, just 10 - 15 mins from the city, we used Delta taxis they were very reasonable and getting in and out of the city was super easy!

The house is perfect for big groups, very clean, and comfy beds :-)

Dawn is really helpful and always quick to come back to us with queries.

I'd definitely stay again and recommend the house to anyone.

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Colleen

Thank you for staying at the Liverpool Town House and thank you for your honest review and your kind words. I would like also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for respecting the house and leaving it clean and tidy.

I hope to see you all again in the future should there be any more proposals of marriage amongst all you beautiful girls!!

Dawn Grant. x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing