“Good Coffee....”
Review of EAT.

EAT.
Ranked #83 of 212 Quick Bites in Liverpool
Cuisines: Soups
Description: At EAT. we have been creating, making and serving our own great tasting seasonal recipes for over 20 years. Our fresh food changes with the seasons & we start every day freshly preparing our food made to our own recipes created by our Executive Chef, Arnaud Kaziewicz. From homemade soups, sandwiches, salads & hot pots to decadent sweet treats and hand-crafted hot drinks, we love the food we make!
Reviewed March 18, 2019

This is a busy cafe/coffee shop in the heart of Liverpool 1. We regularly call in for a drink or bite to eat. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a small outside seating area.

It can get very busy here....

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Went into eat for a mocha and the staff are just so amazing and friendly!!! I love it. Starbucks supervisor Jess was rude and inappropriate with customer services as their tills had frozen. Even the gentlemen behind me looked quite astounded. Eat are just the best way forward and their food and coffee is lush

Reviewed February 3, 2019

We went here twice during our weekend visit to Liverpool. We had hot drinks and tried the baguettes, wraps, and hotpots. All the food and drink was delicious. The hotpots at just short of £7 were pricey, and I only had it because I was freezing cold and starving. I think £4-50 would be a more appropriate price, however I did enjoy it and it was delicious. The hot drinks were a good size. All the food and drink looked healthy but tasty and there was an excellent selection of food for vegetarians and veggies different to the normal stuff everywhere sells. I wish there were branches all over the country.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Popped in here with my daughter for breakfast, got two bacon & poached egg rolls, delicious! Eggs were perfectly cooked, rolls were crusty on outside & soft in the middle, lovely.

Reviewed January 8, 2019

When Liverpool 1 and need a quick tasty lunch, we always pop in as service is quick. Food is generally tasty and the cup of tea or coffee is always made to our liking.

Date of visit: November 2018