“Wow!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Reviewed January 16, 2014

What a lovely gem of a place. The best Chinese that I've ever been to in a long time. The menu is extensive and the steamed Dover sole was simply heavenly. All our party enjoyed the meal and service was really excellent, very polite, ever smiling and helpful. Will definitely go again and will recommend to all my friends

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We visited on Boxing Day and both myself and my wife have 3 words to say to anyone wanting to eat here " DO NOT GO "
The food was very poor & expensive.

3  Thank paul0204
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my husband and his work mates, as I was lucky enough to be invited to their Liverpool Branch night out for Christmas.
I have to admit, I was a bit tipsy, so my powers of observation (or caring) were a tad diminished but the service was excellent. They were very attentive to our liquid requirements and the food also seemed pretty good too.
Restaurant clean and nicely decorated... better inside than out.
We had a banquet for £22.50 if I remember correctly and there was a lot of food!
We went downstairs after the meal and there was a bar/karaoke going on. It was a bit grotty to tell you the truth but I don't actually know if that is part of the restaurant.
I would definitely go again for a similar evening but I wouldn't make the journey to Liverpool to seek out this restaurant.

1  Thank J3KTN
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Great place always has been and always will be. I have been dining the for many years and never had one bad thing to say about the place

Reviewed December 17, 2013

big place to eat and enjoy in a nice cosy place good food clean and lovely staff you will go back again and again one not to be missed

1  Thank Dave J