5,608 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath carpathia restaurant turret room champagne bar morgan's vault rooftop restaurant two double beds white star line bottle of prosecco beautiful hotel hen party albert dock birthday treat afternoon tea cupcakes fantastic stay top floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked an overnight stay at 30 James street for my boyfriends birthday as i had heard great things about this hotel. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised with service of staff and how clean and modern the hotel was. On first impressions it did come across as a bit of a party hotel due to all the big groups of women and hen partys going on - so im not sure its somewhere to take your boyfriend on a romantic overnight stay! The room was modern and clean and also had a great view of the docks from our window! If im honest the room was slightly smaller than i imagined, as i was told it would be a luxury suit sleeping up to 5 people and would also have a hot tub in the room - the hot tub was a jacuzzi bath fitted into quite a small bathroom... however we did have fun using it! The hotel also had a rooftop bar which was great, we sat outside and had drinks over looking the docks. We also had breakfast included in our stay which was very good there was a good selection of food and staff were very helpful. Overall, i really enjoyed my stay at 30 james street and would definitely recommend! Only thing i would say is due to all the partys going on and where the hotel is located is it very busy and noisy most the time but i guess thats what you have to expect when booking a popular hotel in liverpool!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LiamM9523, Front Office Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Katiefearnley20,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review following your recent stay with us.

I'm so pleased to read you enjoyed your time with us in the luxurious surroundings of our beautiful hotel. We have a wonderful team here and I'm glad they were able to make your stay a memorable one.

Hopefully I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The titanic hotel was amazing! Everything was super clean, jacuzzi bath was incredible and the staff all round were very friendly and helpful. We’d definitely stay here again, especially with it being so close to the docks and shopping centre! Was also able to sort birthday balloons and banners for the room! Thankyou for having us, Danny and Neve xox

Dear Daneve19,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review!

I am pleased to see that you and your partner enjoyed your recent stay with us to celebrate your birthday, I am glad that you found the room amazing, I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the team.

Hopefully I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to 30 James Street in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time staying at the hotel and can’t wait to return! , staff were all friendly and helpful - slight issue with breakfast booking as we weren’t on the list but this was dealt with quickly. Breakfast could be improved by quicker replenishment of food however apart from that it was lovely. Rooms were very clean and looked amazing !! - great location for a night out in Liverpool.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Depature47113159544,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your 5* review following your recent stay with us.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and enjoyed the luxurious surroundings of our lovely, historic hotel, hopefully on your next visit you will get the opportunity to have use of the spa. I have passed on your feedback to our Carpathia manager for immediate review.

Keep an eye on our website for some amazing deals coming up throughout the summer.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Would highly recommend 30 James Street to all age groups for a wonderful Afternoon experience. Our group consisted of mixed ages, (20s to 60s) yet everyone had fun and laughed the whole time.

We had Afternoon tea with coffee and Prosecco and a variety of delicious sandwiches and cakes.

Oliver was our fabulous host and looked after us the whole time and nothing was too much trouble.

Finally, go to the roof top Terrace to finish off your day.
Jeana Farrell Formerly Society’s Choice Magazine UK

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Jeana2009,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your 5* review!

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, I am glad that you found our afternoon tea amazing, I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the team.

Warmest Wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best hotel I have stayed at in Liverpool and I have stayed at a lot. Excellent and friendly staff in all areas can’t wait to go again and will be bringing more of our friends to stay. Lovely room breakfast excellent and reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LiamM9523, Front Office Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Stephen P,

Thank you for your lovely 5* review!

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Our aim is to provide all our guests with the best experiences, hopefully our staff made memories that will last with you forever. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the team, I am sure they will be delighted.

I hope to welcome you and the family back to 30 James Street in the near future!

Warmest Wishes,