Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Lovely little Spa

Just returned home after a delightful morning spent at Carnatic Spa. My husband purchased this spa... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ScouseMammy
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Fab little place for Liverpool

Why have I not been here before. Just what South Liverpool needs a little spa on their doorstep... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
EmmaDLiverpool
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Liverpool
from $14.17
from $25.76
from $23.18
from $19.96
More Info
All reviews infrared sauna hot stone massage pool and hot tub neck and shoulder massage lovely relaxing day rasul mud my mum highly recommend this spa baby shower bottle of cava wowcher deal eye treatment salt scrub excellent massage full body be returning in the future changing rooms are
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here several times and I would say that Natalie and the girls are fabulous. I was there yesterday with my daughter you are made to feel so welcome from the minute you walk in. The spa is spotless and the hot stone massage is out of this world.
The light lunch was great. I would highly recommend this spa to everyone and well worth a visit. xx

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time at this wonderful spa. My daughter and l spent a lovely afternoon there yesterday. We had a hot stone massage, a facial and a neck and shoulder massage. We had 30 minutes in the infra red sauna which was very relaxing and the unlimited use of the hot tub and pool. We then went into the steam room for a body scrub and rasul mud. We had four hours there but l could have stayed longer. The staff were lovely, the spa is spotlessly clean. We look forward to going again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the most wonderful hot stones full body massage here at Carnatic Spa my therapist Abbie was amazing..We arrived here very stressed from a recent family bereavement and we left feeling fully relaxed after our treatments which included 2 hours use of the spa and a Crystal Clear Facial. Thank you so much Abbie, as I also had the best pain free nights sleep in a very long time. Afternoon tea was lovely.This location is fantastic its a beautiful building and very therapeutic. Definitely see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My afternoon at this beautiful spa was true relaxation and pampering. After the infra red sauna, hot tub and relaxing on a lounger the full body hot stone massage given by Ali was fantastic, I could have gone to sleep and consequently slept very well at home. My crystal clear facial has left my face feeling really soft and looking bright and fresh. Afternoon tea was a delight and I intend to repeat the experience all over again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had the most amazing visit to Carnatic Spa , throughly enjoyed the whole experience. Staff were amazing so helpful , explained everything , treatments very relaxing , highly recommend. Food very enjoyable , very clean throughout . A great day will definitely be returning .
Wendy 21/09/2019