“Ideal little nest”

Throstles Nest Hotel
Ranked #44 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Practical, friendly, with a bit of character and well-located for football and town. Absolutely ideal.Had a room for me and three friends who were going to Anfield so it was really good value. Would definitely stay next time. Parked two cars down the side street adjacent to the hotel at no cost and without problems.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Businessbenbo

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Very nice peoples work at this hotel.I will be back next year!Kev and his staff really got it.Full english etc.A short walk and you are in the citycenter.A little bit of walking and you will be at Anfield.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Patric P
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I would recommend this hotel for a stay in Liverpool City Centre. Although a little out of town, there are good bus connections and it is easy to find by car (there is no dedicated car park though). Our room was spacious, with all the essential facilities you could need and the whole place very clean. Breakfast was a basic selection of cooked food and cereal and toast - we were happy with it. The staff of the hotel work hard to make you feel welcome and were a useful source of information about Liverpool as a visitor attraction.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mattinbrum
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is the 4th time that my son and I have stayed at the hotel in the last 3 years to watch a Liverpool home game. The hotel is perfectly positioned for the very short walk to Anfield and is only a short cab ride to the city centre. You are made to feel like one of the family and everyone of the staff is pleased to see you each time you visit. The rooms are spotless and the breakfasts brilliant. I can't wait till our next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ian y
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have just came back from our first and certainly not last stay,by far the friendliest place i have ever stayed in in Liverpool.Kevin is an absolute gentleman. I live in London but my brother and our mate came over from Ireland, had to get an early flight today and would have missed the breakfast so the really nice lady cant remember her name, made them a packed breakfast with fruit and cereal bars, what a nice personal touch!Taxis were arranged for us without us having to ask, do not be fooled by the exterior this is definitely a case of do not judge book by its cover, as the rooms are clean and staff are super friendly, and the breakfast is top notch. I will definitley stay here on my next visit to Liverpool couldnt fault it.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Made feel like home - big thanks to Kevin the owner - what a gent he is , excellent service And extremely friendly and helping staff .perfect location for anyone going over to a game . Big thanks we will be staying again from Emlyn the irish lads

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Mojo303
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I've stayed at the throstle on numerous occasions and I can honestly say its a brilliant hotel I work a lot up Liverpool and I wouldn't stay anywhere else (I fact I'm back there tomorrow) the staff are so kind and always make sure the rooms are kept spotless and Kevin the owner is a perfect gent he will bend over backwards to help you out all I can say is try it you won't be disappointed.oh and try the breakfast you certainly won't go hungry

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business