4,592 results
All reviews rum bar rum warehouse stanley dock superior dockside room rooms are huge dockside view city centre stunning hotel coffee machine spa facilities taxi ride the wow factor afternoon tea walk in shower birthday treat original features buffet style
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really beautiful hotel in a fabulous restored building. Bedroom was huge with absolutely fabulous bed really comfortable Damien the concierge was absolutely fantastic. Such a warm welcome and very friendly. Bar staff very friendly also. Taxi into Liverpool city centre only roughly six pounds which was great. Can't wait to return to such a friendly city...would highly recommend Titanic hotel Liverpool.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
BrianConnorGM, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear barnegumble

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool, and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us. I have shared your feedback with the team at Titanic all of whom have asked to be associated with my thanks for your comments.

I was delighted to read you kind feedback about our team including Damian. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to The Titanic Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just back from one nights stay with my sister at this amazing hotel. This is my 2nd stay at this hotel. I booked a few years ago hoping it was just as good & I wasn’t disappointed. The hotel is stunning in style & furnishings. As it sits on the docks it’s lovely to sit outside in the bar restaurant & soak up the authentic Liverpool experience. The rooms are huge! I booked a standard room this time which was terrific. The bathroom is a fantastic size with double sink & there’s a nice sitting area with a couch in the bedroom. Yes the corridors are dark but I think this just adds the the style & character of the hotel. Also the hotel is slightly outside the city centre so a taxi might be needed if you don’t feel like walking. We paid on average £6. But I genuinely think this hotel is a must see & is worth the extra mile to stay in.
There is a beautiful SPA which you can book to use at a cost of £20 per resident, again lovely & enhanced the visit adding a bit of luxury to our stay.
All the staff from the reception, bar, concierge & the Spa were friendly & helpful. We had a fantastic stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Morris49

I was delighted to read you kind feedback about our team. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

decided to spend my 50th birthday in liverpool and needed somewhere special. my wife found the titanic on a simple search but it's no surprise it was one of the first to come up. it was head an shoulders better than all the rest. from the beginning the welcome was incredibly friendly. We were blown away by the size of the room, well worth the money, when I woke up in the morning, a run of a few laps round the room would have constituted a morning run, it was that huge!

The evening meal was awesome, well presented and tasted lovely. I'm one of those freaky veggie types and the menu suited me fine. breakfast next day was just as well presented. the only, and I repeat ONLY negative was that breakfast was a little bit cold. but everything else made up for that. on the whole, well worth the money, the staff were lovely and yes I'd go back there

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear mightyRoberto

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed 23rd to 24th June 2019. We did encounter a couple of issues which were addressed swiftly.
There was a problem with the room which we reported and the member of staff on for the night Neil addressed them swiftly and professionally. He was respectful in his handling of the situation. We were so impressed and pleased with his help.
All the staff are friendly and helpful but Neil was standout.
Definitely be going back. Thank you Neil

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Michael S

I was delighted to read you kind feedback about our team including Neil. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

High Quality Fit out but Poor Service and Staff interaction bar one Staff person.
5 Star is NOT about High Quality Carpet or Stone Bar Counters - it is half of that and the other half is Quality Customer Service and Hospitality of staff and how customers are handled by the Staff.

Whilst we were driving to Hotel i phoned about parking and it took 8 minutes on hold and when i eventually got through the phone was put down on me without me finishing and we disregarded it as just a bad line.
when we arrived we checked in and the guy asked for a swipe of a card and i duly gave one of my debit cards, and i did not have my glasses on when i entered the pin into the machine as i thought it was a "usual pre authorisation" but then i realised the Guy "Charged me for the room WITHOUT even informing me he was doing that and when i challanged him on it he just said "yeah that what we do here" and then i said yes but we always charge food and drink to our bill and pay on checkout and he said they dont allow for food and drink to be charged on debit cards so we either need to give a credit card or we needed to pay as we go.
because we are retired and not in need of credit and there is a move away from credit cards - we only use Visa debit cards and we had 6 debit cards between us and not one credit card so the first time in a hotel we could not charge any food and drink to our room.

However the real issue came at 7:30pm when we went to get ready to go to dinner to find that our Shower only worked on Cold Water and when you turned the lever to hot , the water could not come out - so i had to have a cold shower and my wife could not shower but just washed.
I called the reception and a guy was up very quickly in fairness and he said he would try to have it fixed whilst we were out to dinner which was fine.
So we arrived back at 12:30am and we had a drink in the bar and again there was a small incident - my wife went in ahead of me and she ordered a particular "gin mix that they had on the drinks menu for £7.80 which was a particular Sloe Gin with Grapefruit tonic and a slice of tonic.
my wife asked for 2 of these and an extra shot of gin in each glass and when i arrived back - she showed me the gins which did NOT have the grapefruit tonic or the slice of grapefruit and they charged her £33 for the two drinks so be weary of ordering drinks late at nite.
In any event they could not fix the Shower but offered us a 2nd room on another floor to "shower" which i refused because there are no dressing gowns in the rooms and nobody normally is interested in walking around hotels to other floors to shower.
a very nice guy in the morning called Darren said the hotel would do something but the room was paid for and nothing was done for us so we left after breakfast.
In my 53 years it was possible the worst hotel experiance, very nice surroundings but that in essence is only a small part of a really good hotel.
They have an awful lot to do on the Service aspect of their Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
BrianConnorGM, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear glaoine

I am genuinely sorry to learn that certain aspects of your stay were not to your satisfaction. Where we have not provided the very best service and facilities, it is always my express intention to rectify the matter decisively along with my team. The team members responsible for the areas you have kindly highlighted have asked to be associated with my apology, and to offer assurance that your feedback will be used constructively to address the matters raised.

By way of explanation you cannot re- authorise a debit card, this is only possible with a credit card. With a debit card money has to be drawn down from your account held my ourselves and used against any incidentals or refunded. Payment for a room is taken on arrival and we can take a small deposit with a debit card for incidentals and open a credit facility and I apologise if this wasn't explained clearly. I will address this with our reception manager.

in respect of your nightcap at this late hour our bar staff have gone home and only our night manager / porters are available for drinks service. As they are not part of the bar team they may not be fully aware of how all drinks are garnished but this is something I will get addressed through training.

I am truly sorry to hear that there was a maintenance issue that we were unable to resolve. it is always our intensions to resolve matter real-time in order to avoid disappointment. When my team realised the plumbing issue was out of there remit an alternative room was offered. we would happily have provided you with robes and sleepers for comfort should you have requested.

I again apologise for any obvious annoyance and inconvenience caused. We aim to respond to and improve any areas our valued guests have shared with us to continuously enhance the standards of service and hospitality we deliver.

I sincerely hope that in spite of any shortcomings on our part on this occasion, that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Titanic Hotel in the near future

Best Wishes