4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$94
eDreams$94
Orbitz.com$94
ZenHotels.com$110
1,480 results
All reviews double tree library bar warm cookies spa facilities afternoon tea lovely hotel q park beautiful room large bathroom my mum reception staff car park bars and restaurants cavern club hairdryer fab wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2019

When you have paid £200 for one night you expect it to be no less than perfect. I was treated to thumping club music playing all night, a spa employee who wouldn’t even give me a pair of slippers and to whom I appeared to be a terrible inconvenience and a breakfast spent shivering due to air con blasting from every direction (this is at 8am on cool autumn day). My complains were received by the receptionist upon my departure and I was told they would be ‘passed on’ to guest relations. I am, of course, still waiting to hear from guest relations...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
5  Thank louvk
Samantha S, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Good Evening Louvk,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have contacted you direct to discuss these issues.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

One of the best hotels we have stayed in. Every aspect of our stay was perfect. All the staff were excellent, rooms are of a very high standard and the breakfast was excellent. This will be our go to hotel for all future trips to Liverpool.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Alastair L
Samantha S, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Good Afternoon Alistair L,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read that you had a great stay and thank you for your kind comments regarding the team.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

What an absolutely amazing day we had. We had an event in the Library Lounge and it was such a gorgeous venue! Special mention to John and all staff in the day! Nothing was too much trouble, they helped with every single aspect of the day and made sure everything ran smoothly!!! I cannot recommend this venue highly enough!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jackiegrimes

Good Afternoon Jackiegrimes,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent baby shower at the hotel.

I am glad to read that the event was a success and that you all had a great time.

I will pass on your kind comments to John and the team.

John Costello

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel in a really good location. Rooms slightly dated (tv slightly hanging off the wall) but a really comfortable bed and nice communal areas. We would stay again if visiting Liverpool. Staff were friendly and happy to help.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Ellie4321
Samantha S, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Good Afternoon Ellie4321,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the hotel.

I am glad to read that you had a great stay with us.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

So last night we stayed at the Double Tree Hilton in Liverpool. From checking in and being lucky enough to meet Katerina we were looked after at every stage.
Every member of staff was friendly, helpful and simply easy to be around.
If you go, ask for room 621, such a quirky room, the bathroom is up a spiral staircase, the bed very comfortable, the room very quiet enabling one to relax completely.
At breakfast we were quickly seated, drinks served very quickly, the help yourself breakfast was fresh, cooked to perfection, tasty and as with everything else about this visit, set in a gorgeous and relaxing room where it was easy to see that other guests were as relaxed as we were.
Checkout was easy, they asked if we had enjoyed our stay. To put it quite simply, everyone there cared about us. This on top of a great room, comfortable sleep and great food means we will be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Guardsman007

Good Afternoon Guardsman007,

Thank you for your amazing review.

I am glad to read that you had a great stay with us, and I will pass on your kind words to Katarina and the team.

Guest Services Execuitve