Heebie Jeebie's Liverpool
Open today: 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Nothing special

This bar located in Seel street , nice interior, good music but nothing special. Attract quite... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
208erwinh
Antwerp, Belgium
Night out with friends

Great, friendly place. Went here last Friday with a mixed crowd, age and gender-wise (I’m by far... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ianw14
Chester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Liverpool
from $8.41
from $23.29
from $25.88
from $14.23
More Info
All reviews heebie jeebies great music main bar great night atmosphere kopparberg
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for drink after dinner, largish bar with courtyard. Felt a bit down at heel & there was a bit of an edgy vibe perhaps due to a few drunken teenagers. Didn’t feel particularly welcoming & had grumpy bouncers. Suspect this is more of a young persons bar. Wouldn’t rush back there are more welcoming bars close by that are probably better suited to someone in there 40’s

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Friday night out - no cloakrooms to check in our bags or clothing - put a pretty cool but not overly expensive jumper on the shelf whilst I went to dance as the place was so hot and sweaty. 2 minutes later my jumper is gone. Asked three stewards who were in the area - they couldn't be less helpful if they tried - it was "my problem" and "nothing to do with them" despite the fact the club doesn't have a cloakroom. Which is presumably why it is obviously populated by thieves.
Avoid like the plague or don't wear anything that you value. There's no cloakroom and appalling staff who really don't care about the visitors enjoyment. Funny, that last part seems to be a bit of a recurring theme.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Visited on a busy Saturday night in Liverpool, staff were friendly and eager to help if needed, we had some of the cocktails (highly recommend the doughnut one!) Different floors have different music styles we stayed on the indie floor as that was our party's preference. The barman was a life saver when my tequila mad friends insisted on doing shots he poured me a shot of water as I hate tequila and didn't bat an eyelid to it so my friends were non the wiser! Absolute legend! What puts this place above the rest... the magician! He wanders the bars showing you all sorts of tricks and really made our evening enjoyable coming over throughout the night getting involved with the party and showing us some amazing magic!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017

We were actually looking for another pub on our map when we walked by this bar on our trip to Liverpool. We popped in for a few pints and were pleasantly surprised. The place was jammed (on a Wednesday evening) yet the service was prompt and pleasant at the bar. Not sure who the band was that night, but they were phenomenal! This bar is a definite gem and highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Seems to be one of the places to go at night in Liverpool, always a queue. Drinks are well priced, great music played (varies in genre between floors) and good atmosphere. I love hitting Heebie Jeebie's on a night out in Liverpool and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future

Date of experience: December 2016