“value”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014

good value for money. great choice of dishes & good service. Food hot and tastie. You are not sqashed in like other places we have been to.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We visited this buffet last week and was very impressed.

Plenty of variety of food and the service was very friendly. We were not hassled to keep on ordering drinks like most other places and any requests were dealt with in a friendly manner.

We came with a young toddler (who made a bit of a mess, sorry). The staff was very accommodating. The baby changing facilities were big and clean.

We didn't feel rushed and thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We called in last Sunday and I have to say I really enjoyed the food. It is varied and had some nice unexpected unusaul buffet items such as the baked scallops and fillet steak skewers.

The food was very well presented and hot in the main. It uses good quality ingredients and the staff were very pleasant.

It is more expensive than most all of the competitors @ £12.50 on a Sunday but like so many other things in life...you get what you pay for and the food at The Tai Pan is better than any of the other Liverpool buffet restaurants if you want Chinese food.

I will certainly return.

1  Thank Cags1970
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was a bit worried after booking a big table for my brother's 40th from some of the reviews I had read on here. I don't know if these people had been to the same buffet as me?. Where can I start the staff were lovely and attentive, we were seated quickly and politely.. There was a wide selection of dishes, I especially liked the prawn and the scallops I had and they were cooked to perfection (and hot). The staff brought out my brothers cake with big smiles and the whole meal was very good value for money.
I would say you really need to go for lunch or a nice dinner overall 5 out of 5

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Came here yesterday dinner time with my partner unexpectedly and we had a really lovely time.

We were seated in the corner on a big table, the waiters and waitresses were friendly with drinks orders and clearing the table while we were there. The atmosphere of the restaurant was chilled but lively and quite busy too. It was 12.50 I think for us each which is great for the variety of food. There is music playing but not too loud.

The variety of food is great and there isn't just chinese there is english and indian!! Everything I ate was really tasty and hot and the desserts were lovely too with a great variety! This is one of the best buffet chinese I've visited in a while and im sure ill be back again. :-)