“Rachel hen party”
other travelers have booked this property
Lounge alternative view Apt 1 Single room with en suite  Apt 1
Twin bedroom or superking double alternative view Apt 1
Double or triple bedroom Apt 2
Double or triple bedroom alternative view Apt 2
Lounge/dining room alternative view Apt 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rachel H
“Rachel hen party”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The apartment was both clean and modern, I was so impressed when I first walked in! It slept 9 of us comfortably. There were items as an extra I wouldn't have expected to be there, like 2 big bags of ice, hairdryers, condiments etc. We had a lovely stay. Thanks again! Would definitely book again!

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks Rachel! You and your friends were great guests, and I would love to welcome you back in the future.
NicolaMck...
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

These apartments are perfect for stag and hen parties or big groups. Spotless inside and everything you need from an apartment. Fantastic location, not to far out the city.
Would recommend and would definitely stay again.

May 24, 2017
Nicola and her friends took great care of the apartment and were fantastic guests. I would love to welcome them back in the future.
Paul F
London, United Kingdom
“Great base for a weekend stay in Liverpool”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this apartment for a group of guys visiting Liverpool for Grand national weekend. We had 8 people staying in the apartment and there was plenty of room for everyone. The apartment is very clean, spacious and modern and just a 10 minute taxi ride into the city centre. There are shops and a supermarket within a 5 minute walk.

Julie / James who own the property were available to speak to before and during the stay to answer any questions we had and found them very helpful.

We would definitely recommend the property to any groups looking for a comfortable base to visit the City. We will definitely be staying there again.

Your age range 35-49
Apr 24, 2017
Hi Paul, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay!! Thank you for taking care of the apartment and I would love to welcome you back in the future, you were a great guest!
amyhK6357...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant base for our girls weekend”
Reviewed April 2, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Me and my friends stayed for a girls weekend to Liverpool; the apartment was very well presented, clean and welcoming. The location of the apartment was a little out of the town but there were bus stops up and down the road, which are much cheaper than a taxi (priced between £2.00 - £2.30, depending on which bus). If you do prefer to use a taxi there is a taxi company next door to the apartment block. My only downside to this apartment was the fact that there was on the apartment's in the block was blasting music at 3am (until about 5/6am) on both nights were in the apartment, which woke us all up and made the experience a little sour; but this is the only complaint, everything else was great and would return.

Apr 3, 2017
Thanks Amy for looking after the apartment and leaving it spotlessly clean. I can only apologise for the noise in the other apartment, if you'd have contacted me I would have certainly resolved the situation. I am on call at any time during your stay to make it as pleasant as possible. Thanks, you're welcome back anytime.
Jeremy n
“A Liverpool apartment that ticks all the boxes”
Reviewed October 12, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We found these apartments and instantly thought whats the catch? Reasonably priced, looked clean and well kitted out.
I am pleased to say there is no catch! these apartments are very clean and secure, we had an extremely pleasant stay and the owner was very easy to communicate with.
Being only 10 mins(ish) away from the centre meant we were a short taxi ride away but didn't have the insane centre weekend prices.
Will recommend these flats to any party looking for a nice apartment in Liverpool.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean rooms and price
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 4, 2016
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I'm pleased you were happy with our apartments because we really do try hard. It is good to know our efforts are appreciated. Thank you.
Jagraaj
“Brilliant stay central location”
Reviewed April 26, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We had an amazing comfortable & enjoyable stay in this apartment. Over 4 days we visited many sites including Anfield, safari park, beach, town, crazy golf, sefton park....all within easy reach. The apartment was very clean & secure & Jim was a brilliant host!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
May 3, 2015
Thank you first of all. When you list all the things you did and how close you are to everything you opened my eyes. I don't think you can be fully aware of just what's on your doorstep. I actually feel quite lucky living here! On a serious note, there is loads to do not just for party animals but as you've shown for families. You left the apartment spotless and that is so appreciated. Please come again.
harry d
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Stay”
Reviewed April 24, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We drove up from portsmouth on the 17/04/15. The stay couldn't have been any simpler. The flat is perfect for young people in Liverpool looking for a good time. The owner is a true gentlemen and an asset to the renting property community. If that is even a thing. It is clean. Communal, and just far away enough to get away from the chaos, but a cheap taxi ride into the city centre. The owner is laid back and fair. Thoroughly, THOROUGHLY recommend staying there. We are even contemplating attending again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
May 3, 2015
I'm not sure if everything you said about me is deserved but thanks or the kind remarks. I try to be as helpful as possible and you turned out to be perfect guests. Thanks for staying, thanks for leaving the place so tidy and thanks for such a good review. Please come again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing