Tripadvisor
Liverpool
All reviews b and b crosby beach homemade jams train station antony gormley breakfast was delicious house is beautiful a quiet residential area lovely home top floor yogurt spacious bathroom liverpool area short walk wonderful stay full english tea coffee making facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We've just returned home after two nights at Blundell B&B. It's the first time we've been but it won't be the last. Everything is outstanding: the warmth of the welcome from Debi, the rooms, the breakfast, the quiet location but also the proximity to city attractions and a beach. Thank you Debi for making us feel so welcome.

Date of stay: January 2020
Debi J, Owner at Blundell Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm really lucky with our proximity to the beach, restaurants and train etc, but I really try to make my guests feel welcome and looked after, and I'm glad you felt that way. I hope to see you again. Cheers, Debi.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

A fantastic B&B with a fantastic hostess who takes real interest and care of guests. Ideally located in quiet neighbourhood but a short hop to liverpool Town centre ( 5 min walk to train station) and a lively pub. Highly recommend for the personal touch

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Debi J, Owner at Blundell Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Thanks for your great comments. I have a lovely base of guests who've been coming since I started 8 years ago, and they all return because they say they feel looked after. It's the part of the business I enjoy most - making sure everyone feels as though they are staying at a "home form home." I'm really pleased you felt the same, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2019

As soon as Debi meets you on arrival, you know that your stay is going to be a great one. Debi is one of those people whose warm personality is infectious. She makes you feel at home instantly and would be more than happy to try and accommodate any request.
We stayed for two nights in the room at the top of the house, I would love to revisit in the summer months when you could take advantage of the pretty balcony whilst watching the sunset and enjoying a glass of fizz.
Spotlessly clean and all the amenities you could wish for. We will be back!

Date of stay: December 2019

Hi Helen, thanks for those great comments. I just wish the weather could have been better, but December's been pretty grim - I promise I'll order some sunshine if you come back in the summer!

Reviewed December 14, 2019

We stayed 2 nights in December 2019. We were greeted by Debbie the owner who is the perfect host. Nothing is to much trouble for her. The beautiful house itself is as described on the website. Our bedroom was spotless, which had a bath and shower, both worked well and there was plenty of hot water as well as shampoos, shower gels etc. There was also tea/coffee making facilities in our bedroom and a very comfortable super king size bed. Breakfast was brilliant, started with cereals and finished with a full English. You could drink as much tea and coffee as you wanted. Debbie was on hand if you required a refill. we were out till late but had our own key which was very convenient. Will definitely visit again and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for that really lovely review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Unfortunately we only needed 1 nights accommodation in this rather delightful b&b. We booked into the family room with the addition of a cot and were fortunate to have been allowed to stay for such a short time. Debi’s lovely and everything about this place is spot on! It’s clean, spacious, homely, inviting, tastefully decorated and just really comfortable with little added extras for couples/ friends and families alike just to make it feel that bit nicer. The breakfast was delicious and we would absolutely book here again. Thanks for having us...we’ll be back! D,C&R

Trip type: Traveled with family
Debi J, Owner at Blundell Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Thanks Dominique, I have to say, I fell in love with your GORGEOUS baby boy, Rudi, what a little heartbreaker! I really would love to look after you all for a bit longer next time, thanks for your lovely comments. Dx