Review Highlights
Great

I took my pals here from down south to party the scouser way The gay areas in Liverpool are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2016
SarahCorell
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Great bars

Great area for a diverse range of bars £1:55 for a double vodka and soda at the poste house... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2015
Samlamlash
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Liverpool
from $29.78
from $21.95
from $8.42
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Booked the window table which from Mon - Thursday early evening gives 50% off food.
The atmosphere and decor were nice and stylish, and loved the downstairs bar area. The staff were friendly and efficient. For me. the menu was interesting but not enough choice. We had a humous, and two mackerel dishes for starters. The mackerel was lovely but a small portion. For mains we had a duck ratatouille, said to be delicious a lamb kofta, thought to be ok but nothing special and the cauliflower steak which was ok but not the best veggie dish ever. When we had looked at sample menus online they had some stunning veggie dishes so was disappointed with only one being on the menu, and not brilliant when it arrived. The desserts were however delightful, good size portions and super tasty. For what we paid I thought it was ok, husband said he would not go back as we have visited many super restaurants in Liverpool which we love going back to.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

Stanley Street and the surrounding roads form the nearest that Liverpool has to a gay village. There are numerous LGBT friendly pubs, clubs and bars here and they attract a pretty eclectic clientele, especially at weekends. Unfortunately, the reputation of some of the venues has been sullied by endemic "social" drug dealing and taking and some pretty serious homophobic attacks, but the area remains popular, especially with the younger set.

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Howi58
Reviewed January 9, 2016

Nice place to have late night fun, I am told it is normally of mixed age but on my visit it was very studenty

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Sidseagull
Reviewed January 6, 2016 via mobile

I took my pals here from down south to party the scouser way

The gay areas in Liverpool are getting smaller so choices harder

This area is great

Feels very safe and very friendly to anyone

Worth a visit

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed November 28, 2015

This area is nicely marked with the Gay Flag on the street name, but in most Cities and Towns, now the gay scene has changed. Liverpool has always had a Gay Scene going back many years to when gay people used to congregate at pier head every night.

Date of experience: November 2015