“Clean, functional and handy location.”

Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street
Ranked #8 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Does the job rightly.

With small but clean and modern rooms I can have no complaints with this functional yet stylish hotel.

Very handy location and decent breakfast to set you up for the day it was perfect for our weekend stay.

Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014
h7601_gm, Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your nice recommendation of Ibis Styles Liverpool Dale Street. It was our great pleasure to make your recent stay with us excellent. We hope to welcome you soon again in the hotel. Kind regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Since my first stay at this hotel I have stayed here weekly for business. What sets the hotel apart from others I have stayed in are the front of house staff. Without exception they are friendly and helpful. Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble. This may be a budget hotel but the staff elevate it into a different league. I now regard it as my home from home. I would be more than happy to recommend it- I just wish they would sort out the rather strange breakfast offerings!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I am sure that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind Regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Clean, efficient and friendly. Service with a smile. Great value . We would use again. Breakfast was a bit strange which was the only slight negative. Potato covered hot dog things were odd. Room was up to scratch. Very good shower.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Mark and Liz, Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind Regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great value for money - reception and room decor very modern, bright, fun design. Very clean throughout. Location is close to shops, bars etc. staff friendly and helpful. Would definitely visit again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind Regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This mid-range hotel, on the edge of the city centre, is good value for money. Opened after refurbishment in October 2013, there are some design problems. The breakfast, which is continental but plentiful, is good but the buffet area is so narrow that it is almost impossible to move in when busy. Rooms seem fine but the heating/air conditioning system is counter intuitive (it's when the red light goes off that it starts to work) and there are no in-room instructions which can lead to long periods of frustration with cold air belting out. Rooms are well lit but there is no way to isolate individual lights so it's either brilliant illumination or almost nothing. I was signed in for a four night stay by reception but the door key declined to work after 24 hours as the computer had registered only a one night visit. Next day the key again refused to work - wiped, apparently, by my mobile phone in an adjoining pocket. Room service failed to make up my room on day two. And free wi-fi sometimes works but then only slowly. But overall the stay was very good and the staff are friendly and efficient without exception - especially Roxanne and Luke on reception who were outstanding when what may still be teething problems arose. The hotel is ten minutes from Pier Head and most major attractions, including Liverpool One. A little further to the two world famous cathedrals. There are undoubtedly better hotels in the city but not at this price and probably some much worse at greater cost.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank miesmartt

Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street again soon. Kind Regards, Joanna, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was my first time in an ibis and I was very impressed. The service was great and the room was clean and nicely decorated. The location was absolutely perfect which is surprising considering how low the price was, I'd normally expect to pay £100-£150 a night for a night with breakfast in a city centre.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe to offer more fruit at breakfast as there was only apples and oranges available. Maybe some melon or grapes or something just to give some more variety.

I will definitely be coming straight here when I come to Liverpool again, and I'd also look at other locations too.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking your time to post this nice review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team and I we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis Styles Liverpool. We are looking forward welcoming you back again very soon. Best Regards: Joanna, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I booked this Accor hotel having stayed at lots of Accors in France. Everything was great including breakfast and wifi for just over £40/night. Believe all the other reviews. What a little gem. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: February 2014
h7601_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Leicnis, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit, and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street again soon. Kind Regards, Jorge Otero General Manager