Stayed the night here visiting the empire theatre to see a show.
I thought I would list pros and cons about this hotel:
- great rooms furnished with everything you need, at first I thought the room didn't have tea/coffee making facilities but on opening the wardrobe, there they were!
-bathroom is in a cocoon style with shower which is just the right size.
- TV is really good featuring HD channels which get some getting used too.
- beds were comfy and no noise was heard from outside just the slight hum of the air conditioning unit in the room.
- Continental breakfast is included and the cold selection is good.
- Staff are friendly and welcoming
- Check in/out, on arriving to the hotel I was informed that a £50 deposit is required due to the hotel being new, I have never experienced this in any hotel even with the normal IBIS chain so slightly confused why the styles chain do this. On check out, you have to wait till the room is verified so you can get your money back, this was slightly frustrating but as I wasn't in a hurry it wasn't a big deal.
- hot breakfast selection, this is what let the hotel down...pastry wrapped round sausage egg and beans which looked like it had been bought next door at the Tesco express, really dry and didn't have much taste..i would have liked sausage and eggs separate but was informed that this was being reviewed.
-entering/leaving the building , due to the tight security on the door it feels like you are entering MI5...I can understand that they might get trouble but I think there should be a key lock outside so it enables you to enter especially as you have to wait outside for someone to let you in and when it's chucking it down outside it can be annoying.
Overall I enjoyed my stay here, apart from the cons above but will think about staying here again in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles hotels are individually designed, contemporary hotels. Set in the commercial district of Liverpool, ibis Styles Liverpool Dale Street offers breakfast and unlimited WiFi included in all rates. Just a few minutes walk from the sights of Liverpool, including Albert Dock, Mathew St, Liverpool One, Liverpool Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre, the Liver Buildings and the Liverpool Museum. Each of the 123 modern bedrooms has complimentary WiFi and a flat screen TV with Freeview. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.