“Favourite”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Favourite”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I absolutely love this place, from the day it opened its only got better and better. Best tapas in Liverpool and right on our door step.

I am a fortified regular!!! Thank you Tribeca family x

Visited September 2013

liverpool
“A nice experience”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Visited last week and thought the dishes were a bit hit and miss. Loved the small veal hamburgers, goats cheese in honey and black pudding and chorizo plate, but the small baby squid, meatballs and tortilla were just average. Great service and nice informal atmosphere,however not sure whether we would return....

• Visited September 2013
Liverpool
“False promise...”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We had heard that unless you book for a large group of people, this restaurant doesn't let you book a table. We called during the week to ask about the best time to arrive Friday fbut or a table for 3. We were told anytime before 8pm as turnover of customers was usually quick, so about a 20 minute wait.

When we arrived at 7.30pm, the restaurant was packed with a great atmosphere and a few groups waiting at the bar for a table. The lady I spoke to took my details but informed me it would be a 2 hour wait for a table at the minimum!

I was really disappointed as the restaurant looks like a great place, the bar is well stocked with multiple world beers, the food I saw looked appetising and it is clearly popular, but the lack of a booking system and not encouraging people to leave after eating is just ridiculous. I already know this has put several friends off visiting and unfortunately I don't have the time or patience to check in on the off chance there may be a table, nor wait several hours for one.

I wonder how they actually make any money!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank anothercwilson
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fun, relaxing and great food,”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here three times and plan to many more time in the future. It operates an arrive and dine service but has proved so popular lately you may have to arrive get a time slot and come back an hour later (which is what happened on our third visit).... Not a problem as there are plenty of places to get a drink close by whilst you wait.
My wife loves the cava and the Estrella beer on tap goes down well to, the bar staff are great and always friendly as are all the staff we have met in there.
The food menu is varied and delicious I honestly can't decide what the best dish is, all I can say is try them all you won't be disappointed! I'd recommend no more than 4-5 dishes between a couple as our eyes have been bigger than our belles a few times!
It's a great place to relax, chat, drink and enjoy good food.....the food is well and I can't wait to return.

• Visited August 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“"Pleasant setting and great staff"”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My partner, daughter and I called in last Sunday afternoon after looking around south liverpool for a tapas bar and luckily came across "neon jamon". We chose a few tapas and didn't wait very long. The food was presented very well and tasted even better, the staff were great and made us feel very welcome. The prices are very reasonable and we will be definitely paying another visit very soon!

Visited August 2013