1,694 results
All reviews sky tv free wine and cheese frosted glass no window windowless room every evening wet room rooms are small cavern club shower and toilet matthew street free wifi short stay ncp car park cavern quarter liver building city centre
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Great location. Lovely room & good view from seventh floor. Everything sparkling clean. Friendly & helpful staff. Really enjoyed the free cheese & wine. Would definitely stay again. More power sockets would improve things but this is a very minor quibble. Really appreciated the big cups in the room - much better than the tiny ones you get in so many hotels. Filling the kettle wasn’t the easiest due to the shape & location of the tap. But again a very minor point. As others point out booking direct gives you some advantages. Highly recommended this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank scousepeasant
Sarah H, Manager at Z Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience here at Z Hotel Liverpool. I'm pleased to read that you found it to be a "lovely hotel" and that you would "definitely stay again,"!

Our housekeeping team take great pride in making sure our rooms are spotless, so they will be delighted to hear that you found your room to be "sparkling clean"!

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary Cheese and Wine between 5pm and 8pm each evening, as well as our "big cups" in the rooms. There really is no better way to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing (and cheese and wine tasting) than with a nice big cup of hot tea, is there?

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The room is Modern, clean and fresh very good, but, The staff made all the difference very friendly and wellcoming, I arrived 2h eariler and they let me check in with no dramas at all. I will definitely stay there again!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good evening,

Thank you for your "amazing" review of Z Hotel Liverpool!

I'm pleased to hear that "the staff made all the difference" to your stay, and that you found them to be "very friendly and welcoming,".

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Great location,close to Cavern club, Pier head and other amenities. Staff is quite polite, if you pre-book your breakfast ,a day before, you can get for 7 pounds ,otherwise is I think 10 pounds, but this breakfast is quite strong. Good value for what you pay. My room was with a view 719, very clean,everyday new towels, hotel very quiet. No complaints, this is my second visit to Liverpool,first to this hotel,but not the last one.
24.12.2018.-30.12.2018.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to review your time with us here at Z Hotel Liverpool.

I'm pleased that you recognised our "great location," and enjoyed experiencing the world famous Cavern Club, pier head and "other amenities,".

Our staff are widely recognised as one of our biggest strengths, so I'm pleased that you found them to be "polite,", and you are quite right in saying that our "quite strong" continental buffet breakfast with choice of hot sandwich is just £7.50 if pre-booked!

I'm glad to hear that you found the hotel to be "very clean" and "very quiet,". Our housekeeping team are a real asset to the company, and I'm pleased that you recognised this.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant hotel and lively bar.
Definately reccomend to others.
Close to town which is helpful
The hotel is fairly cheap considering how late we bokked. Didn't get a chance to try the hotel food device but clean rooms also

Trip type: Traveled with family

Good evening!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your "very good" stay at Z Hotel Liverpool!

I am pleased to read that you found it to be a "brilliant hotel" and enjoyed the "lively bar" where we offer our complimentary Cheese and Wine between 5pm and 8pm each night - providing a truly memorable moment, and an opportunity to kick back after a busy day of exploring our wonderful city!

I'm glad to hear that you would "definitely recommend," us and found our cleanliness to be a particular highlight. After all, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness!"

We look forward to welcoming you back to Z Hotel Liverpool soon,

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

After a night spent on Stenaline to Birkenhead, I was very happy to arrive in the mainland of United Kingdom. A complimentary bus ride was provided by Stenaline to Hamilton Square Train station (better than Irish Ferries, from Dublin port, we had to pay €3.50 to Connolly Station). Excited to see Liverpool, a city that I’ve never been before.

Z Hotel is located near Moorgate station. After arriving at Lime Street station, I was unsure how to change line and also tired of the numerous staircases in the stations, decided to exit from Lime Street Station and took an easy 10-min walk to Z Hotel. Train fare from Hamilton Square station to Lime Street, Moorgate and another station was at £2.10.

Greeted with a stylish Z Hotel sign and modern interior, I left my luggage with the front desk staff Alvaro before sightseeing in Liverpool.

Note that I walked the entire morning from 8am till 3pm in the afternoon. I walked to Liverpool Waterfront, Beatles Statue, Museum of Liverpool , Tate Liverpool, Royal Albert Dock, Pump House Liverpool, John Lewis huge store near Liverpool One, Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King , University area, Liverpool One shopping area etc. I managed to see what I had wanted to see but because I was too early, I did not get a chance to enter the museums. Will do so when I next visit this city.

I finally checked in at 3pm. There were just 3 steps to negotiate before the lift to the rooms. I stayed in room 816 for a night (8 Apr). I knew my windowless room was going to be 108 sf. But when I saw how the furniture was arranged and the entire layout, I was amazed at how spacious the room was. Love the modern, white and grey theme.

In the small room, shower gel/shampoo were provided in a stylish packaging by an Italian company specially for Z Hotels, soap, hairdryer, kettle, complimentary coffee/tea, complimentary water, hangers were provided. Guests could request for more water at no extra charge. However , there were no safe and fridge. Many channels were available on room’s Samsung TV.

Between 5 and 8pm, all guests were invited for a happy hour of free wine and cheese. I enjoyed the blue cheese very much. The lady kitchen staff was very friendly and helpful.

Swift check out by Caroline on 9 April.

Everything was extremely good except room had only one 3-pin power source and one 2-pin (European) power source.

For those who intend to catch National Express coaches to other parts of UK, the waiting area is just 15-min walk away from Z Hotel. After leaving Z Hotel, please Turn Right”. Walk down 2 blocks, turn left when you arrive at Lord Street. Walk down a block, turn right when you see Paradise Street. You will arrive at Liverpool One shopping area. Look ahead and you will see John Lewis housed in a fairly big building, walk past it, you will arrive at Liverpool One Bus Station, you will find National Express Coach waiting area there.

After such a fabulous experience in Z Hotel, I will try other hotels under this chain when I next visit the cities.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Jedai79

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic, and very thorough review of your time at Z Hotel Liverpool.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed our "stylish sign" and "modern interior," and that you found the rest of your time with us at Z to be just as appealing!

I am glad to hear that you were impressed by the design of our rooms, as well as the little touches such as our complimentary Cheese and Wine between 5pm and 8pm each night which you enjoyed "very much"!

Our staff are our biggest strength here at Z, so I am pleased that you received our famously fabulous service from the likes of Alvaro and Caroline.

We look forward to providing you with another "fabulous experience" the next time you are in Liverpool, and please do check out our hotels in London, Glasgow and Bath if ever you are in any of those places!