Epic Serviced Apartments
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$52
  • Pool
Aloft Liverpool(Liverpool)
$89
  • Restaurant
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$68
$44
Agoda.com
All reviewscampbell streetgreat apartmentloft apartmentseel stthese apartmentsgreat locationcentral locationhen dogirls weekendpubs and clubssecurity depositspent two nightsstaff were so helpfulcheck in was easywithin walking distanceconcert squareperfect stay
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Excellent value for money,staff on arrival were very helpful and polite and most useful.lived up to the epic name given speechless with the quality and size of the rooms everything was to a top standard why book anywhere else!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Bobbyh91
EpicLiverpool, Owner at Epic Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback from your experience at EPIC Serviced Apartments. Being a new business, we truly appreciate these reviews as we are continually looking to seek ways we can improve our accommodation here, so thank-you again.

I am delighted our facilities and customer service has been to our standards and exceeded your expectations, I will ensure our housekeeping and reception staff receive the wonderful feedback.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Next time, why not try Epic Apart Hotel, our new property located on Seel St in Liverpool city centre.

For the best rates and latest availability, ensure to contact us direct on 0151 709 1719.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My group of 10 stayed for 1 night in March - were greeted on the snowy morning by Fiona who was only too happy to meet us for an early check in and when we arrived she was only too happy to help us organise a late check-out the following day - she was so helpful and made us feel very welcome
On arriving, the whole group was in awe of the fabulous Decor. It was the perfect place for our group as some of us didnt know each other that well so it was the perfect place to eat together drink together get ready for our night out together and all gather around the large dining table in the kitchen to discuss and show off our purchases when finished shopping (which by the way is on the doorstep!)
Location is fabulous, so handy for everything.
I have been to Liverpool many times and this was my first time staying here, I can definitely without doubt recommend Epic Apartments and cant wait to plan my next girly weekend in Liverpool so we can stay there again
Was lovely to have peace of mind that security were there at night too

Room Tip: If staying in Epic 2 - the double bedroom at the very top floor, be careful of window handle, banged my head on it a few times, other than that it was fabulous! Cannot stress enough to use the apartment especially in a group, its the best way for everyone to get to know each other etc (the likes of stags hens etc)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mquinner

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Recently visited for best mates stag do. Upon arrival we were all taken back by how quality the place was. Usually website pics are far better than the real thing....this wasn't the case. Everything was of an excellent standard. Only issue was minor technical with the ipod system linked to rooms which kept tripping out. Staff were quick to respond and was soon rectified. Fiona was amazing always on call for assistance even went out of her way to bring us fifa for the playstation. Much appreciated Fiona :) Would definately come back and reccommend. x

Room Tip: Spend time in the apartment to enjoy the communal facilities and appreciate your time together.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LeavanG

Reviewed February 15, 2013

6 of us stayed in Epic 4 over a snowy weekend in January 2013.

Some of us had never met before so the layout of the apartment was just perfect to get to know one another as a big group. We spent two nights here and on the first night we stayed in, cooked, talked until the early hours over the giant dining table and then relaxed on the giant sofas.

The second night we went out on the town but came home to Epic to cook pizzas, drink more wine, laugh lots and then crash in the comfy soft beds.

Staying in one place as a big group was the perfect way to all interact together. When looking for places to stay we had considered hotels but due to some people not knowing one another we didn't want any segregation. Epic is just fantastic for groups of people, I could see this being the perfect venue to stay over for a hen weekend. We all got ready together, ate together, drank together and most importantly we stayed together.

I would recommend Epic Serviced Apartments in a heartbeat. The staff there who greeted us were fantastic and made us feel so welcome. The facilities are luxurious (we were the envy of our friends when we uploaded photos in the apartment to our Facebook accounts!), it's a perfect central location (check out The Hub just round the corner for the most gorgeous food any time of the day) and a great price. Book it! You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you are planning on cooking and eating, Epic 4 has a massive dining table to all sit round.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gemma R

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed mid week just after new year for my 21st in Epic 4.
It was perfect!!
Could not recommend these apartments any more, even for a night in like ours.

Huge dinning table and two bedrooms both including double beds with the extra space on the couch which to be honest was just as comfy, just a pity about the leather cushions but when thats my only complaint they are doing something well! We were met by the owner which really was a personal touch and she ran through everything we needed to know, couldn't be more helpful even gave me her mobile number if I needed anything.

Overall I would again just highly recommend these apartments and will hopefully be returning soon!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends