“Better than Go Ape!”

Otterspool Adventure Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Liverpools most daring venture yet! High ropes course, climbing/ abseiling, powerfan (simulates a parachute drop), maze, military assault course and much more! Fun for all the family! Now Open - Our new indoor adventure soft play centre and bouncy castle village!!!!!! Located on Otterspool prom with great views of the River Mersey for our great cafe, the site is a hive of activity. Activities are aimed at Kids and Adults. Come along and take a look for yourselves. Whether you want a great day out or to take a flying visit, there is something for everyone!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Sent my three kids here today, 16,14 and 12, all veterans of this type of thing and they greatly enjoyed themselves, with their general view that it was better than Go Ape, as its cheaper, wife and I are happy to. Lovely location and great food available from the co located Otter's Cafe. In all a great family day out in Liverpool.

1  Thank jk2416
There are newer reviews for Otterspool Adventure Centre

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Enjoyed an afternoon doing the high rope course. Due to maintenance we were unable to do the highest course, however, the lower course was just as much fun and proved a challenge to some group members.
The staff were very attentive and informative.
Safety being their main priority.
Good value for money

1  Thank skier092
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I have been to 3 high ropes course and this was one of the best ones. It was quite hard compared to the rest. Only thing they could improve on is have more zip lines or a longer one there is plenty of field like go ape in delamere. another thing is i am very short and cant reach one or two of them and the man would not let me go across on the wire and i ended up really hurting my leg it was only when o cried he let me which annoyed me a lot. An i had a sore leg and a massive bruise for weeks. but overall it was really good

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked this session for a mixed group of 13 people, including four 46 year old mums. As a local, I was keen to show Liverpool off in its best light and the afternoon didn't disappoint. We had a great instructor, Alan, who managed to strike a good balance between reassuring the more cautious adults and entertaining the daredevil kids. The equipment was fantastic, well laid out and thoroughly maintained and we all felt very safe doing the different elements of the course. One of our favourites was the simplest where three people at a time had to balance on a pile of beer crates while Alan built the pile higher and higher. The mums proved particularly clumsy at this - to the great delight of the kids. The day ended with a thrilling/terrifying jump off the high tower Powerfan. We were all buzzing by the end of it - and came away with a real sense of pride at what we'd achieved. Added satisfaction for the parents came from the fact the day was so competitively priced that we still had enough pennies left to splash out in Otter's excellent cafe next door.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is a must place to go if you love the outdoors and physical activity. I can not say i enjoued it due to being terrified of heights, but i still managed to complete the whole course and very happy with myself. There is so much there for all the family to enjouy. Staff are very good and are happy to help with anything. Thanks to Jay and Chay we got out there alive.
Cafe is also nice and has a good choice for food and drink on offer.