“Well worth a visit”

Ranked #138 of 1,881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We do not consider ourself a regular restaurant, we are more like a friendly home, where our friends/customers come to be with us and feel part of our family. Our food its made from our own family recipes. Nothing likely or to be compare with. Come to be part of Amalia Family. Simplicity Its the Key, don't expect! just relax and enjoy your trip with us.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We ate in amalia one miserable Friday night after work. What can i say, this place definitely cheered us up. My boyfriend took up the calzone challenge and like so many before him, failed. I more sensibly had a tasty house chicken dish which was incredibly moist and flavoursome, but my highlight had to be tiramisu with an amaretto coffee - the best tiramisu i have ever tasted!

This place is well worth a visit for the welcoming staff, great atmosphere and most importantly good, authentic Italian food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,466)

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

The Amalia is great value for money and the food is really nice! I went with my other half and another couple and we had a great evening. Definitely well worth a visit!

1  Thank SophieEB91
Reviewed December 30, 2012

food was great, friendly staff and a very warm welcome.. food is one of the best I have ever tried. Four of us went and everyone enjoyed their meals and will be going back for another visit and would recommend it to anyone

1  Thank thewinns4
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I can't explain in words! Just come and try it!
Especially you have to taste the calzone challenge. I love Amalia restaurant

1  Thank Jorgesiente
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I went on saturday with my friend to eat the crazy calzone challenge , and I have to say its fantastic, very very tasty but.... Its unbelieveable heavy!!! Too much !! -uff!! We failed miserably !! But very happy the staff very friendly and attentive and the place its just beautyful!