“A nice place to meet up.”
Review of Annie's Tea Rooms

Annie's Tea Rooms
Ranked #1 of 33 Dessert in Liverpool
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a Traditional Tea Rooms, based in North Liverpool, a perfect stop after visiting the Iron Men along Crosby Beach
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We have been meaning to call in and see Annie, having worked with her, it was all that we expected. The décor is great and it has been a long time since I drank a super cup of tea in a china cup and saucer. An English breakfast was ordered for 2 and it was more than enough, totally stuffed when we had finished. The tea rooms was full and bustling with chatter. It was nice to catch up with Annie she hasn't changed a bit. Well worth going to from North Wales. Well done Annie

1  Thank jestville

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have visited Annie's on a number of occasions with different people and each time I can honestly say that the standard of service and the food have been excellent each time. Annie herself has always been friendly and takes time to talk to us each time we go. The Sunday breakfast is particularly good, my husband said the eggs Benedict is one of the best he has ever tasted. The homemade cakes are also delicious and hard to resist! To sum up, a great little place to visit and would have no problem recommending it to anyone.

1  Thank Carole T
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It was my 21st birthday last friday the 29th I visited annie's for breakfast and once again wasnt disappointed. I have visited for many occasions and Annie is always friendly and welcoming and making sure everything is ok with your food as well as making time to talk no matter how busy it is. The food was its usual standard amazing and look forward to my next visit very soon

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Enjoy locally sourced ingredients hand-crafted into delicious cakes, sandwiches and afternoon teas in a traditional tea room, or tuck into a full English. It's all very civilised and there's something for the veggie too! I'm looking forward to a Sunday breakfast....
Denise Lysaght

1  Thank DeeLys
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I work close by to Annie's and i think it is such a lovely cafe. Annie & the staff are really friendly always deliver the food over to you if you work close by and want to order. I Have read some of the reviews on here and can't really imagine them to be true!! As i come here every week since it opened i have never been disappointed with the service. The food is great, the staff are very lovely and so are the chefs as they always come and say hi to you if there not cooking :) .. Yes it might be small but Annie probably did not know how it was going to be so successful for her to start with....
To these people commenting saying that they had been moved or turned away as it is to busy well maybe that's because she has so many great reviews people can't stop going there! What would you do if your business was successful like Annies and you had too much custom? There's always take out ;) also you can eat next door as Liverpool Pigeon (Micro Pub) allows you to eat in there.

Reading all these comments will never change my opinion on this place or the staff.