Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Aloft Liverpool(Liverpool)
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$53
$49
Official Site
$53
$51
  • Restaurant
All reviewscentral stationlarge fridgestudio apartmentmurphy beddishwasher tabletslaundry roomcity centreself cateringfully equipped kitchenlonger staysecure car parkgreat place to staykey cardearly checkstaff on receptionfive minute walklime street
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here one night last week. We had a family apartment ( RM120), which was a very good size for a family of four. There was a kitchen, small but it had every thing that you needed. Check in & out was easy, plus there is a left luggage room that you can use if you need to store your stuff in on the day of departure. The dining room is lovely because they have kept the iconic Lewis's mural-a 1950's piece of classic decor. Breakfast was a bit pricey at £12.50(kids are £4.00). There is coffee machine in reception, but tea & coffee are not provided in your room. Just be aware that they ask for a deposit of £100 on arrival, which seemed pretty steep to me-I haven't been asked to this before (but in may be the norm in apartment hotels).

Room Tip: Apartment 120-v. big
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracey S
H7332GM, General Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Tracey S, Thanks for your positive comments, We have retained many of the original features of the building during the converstion including the 1950's mural, the original 1950's lights and wood panneling that tells the story of Liverpool from 1207. A security deposit or credit card authorisation of £100 is required on arrival in case of damage or breakages, this is returned on departure.
I hope we can welcome you again to Adagio Liverpool

Reviewed July 29, 2013

booked 2 apartments for my birthday with 8 lads. Everything was great! The rooms were spacious, beds comfortable, toilet and shower in separate rooms and was modern with everything you need in the kitchen. I had my beats by dre iPod dock with me and was playing it full blast and my friends next door couldn't even hear it!! There is a charge of £100 per room for deposit but i knew about that thanks to this website, they could explain this before we arrive for other guests though! The only other down side was the lifts seemed to take forever and were tiny inside. Overall though I would recommend thanks to its central location and great rooms! until next time.

Room Tip: We had the 3rd floor, apartments were amazing!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
H7332GM, General Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Den V, Thanks for your review of Adagio Aparthotel Liverpool. Happy Birthday - Great to hear you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us and your night out in Liverpool.

See you next time.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Lovely aparthotel very clean, rooms well equipped. Car park off site. Hidden fee disgusting - they take £100 off you at check in and if you pay it by card it doesnt arrive back in your account for 5 days. Ate out for breakfast lots of eateries nearby alot cheaper than hotel price of over £11.

• Stayed: July 2013

Denise C, Thanks for your comments. I am not sure what you are refering to with your comment for hidden fees. All of our charges are fully transparant. If you pre - authorise your card on arrival, this is released on the day of departure, the money is never taken by the hotel just held on your account. Depending on your individual bank this can take 5 working days to appear on your account.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I Stayed at the Adagio Hotel from April 14 to 21 2013. The hotel was still under construction and the only entrance was on Fairclough Street, across from the railway station.
The hotel was okay and I would probably give it three(3) stars. The bed folds into the wall, therefore, the mattress was not comfortable.
The kitchen area was tiny, but was outfitted with everything you need for your stay.
Location was great, and the staff was okay. I'm not sure if was just me reading the staff personality incorrectly, but I can only describe it and the service as plain.
I must admit that it is unfair to judge the Adagio with hotels here in the United States.
The hotel staff informed me that they had big plans in changing the appearance of the immediate area by building a park and other amenities .
One huge disappointment I had was the parking. I was charged 10 Pounds a day to park for eight nights for a total of 80 pounds. In the future, maybe parking can be complementary since many never use private vehicles to get around the city.
I would love to see what the future holds for the Adagio and would stay again if I could get a room without a folding bed.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Ordel T
H7332GM, General Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thanks for your comments following your visit to Liverpool and Stay with us in April. The studio apartments are designed to be adapted to guests needs, with folding bed that can be put in the wall and create a sofa, moveable and adaptable futniture to create a living/dining space. Due to limited number of spaces avaialble and the provision of 24 hour security for the car park, the parking charge offers guests traveling with cars good value whilst at the same time does not penalize those traveling without cars.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here for a stag weekend in July 2013.
The rooms are all new and very well presented. We had 4 to a room.
There was a large fridge, microwave etc along with flat screen TV's. The hotel is large and no real noise was heard from other rooms.
The hotel is as close to Liverpool Central station as it can be and less than a 5 minute walk from anything you need.
I would stay here every time I visit Liverpool in the future.
Only negative was only 2 lifts which could be a bit slow!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms we had slept 4 people and were equally as impressive as eachother
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
H7332GM, General Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Adam K - Thanks for your lovely comments, glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed your visit to Liverpool and your stay with us at Adagio Liverpool Centre. We hope you will stay with us next time you are visiting Liverpool
Richard Carline - General Manger - Adagio Lliverpool Centre