“Lush”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Southport, United Kingdom
“Lush”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

I love it here! The staff are friendly and the menu is so good I am spoiled for choice. I love the salmon fishecakes. My small children have been known to throw chips about, but the staff do not bat an eyelid. The atmosphere in the Met Quarter is far better than Liverpool 1 too!

“French Restaurant”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Lovely Food served by lovely friendly people. Good selection of starters , mains and desserts and the chocolate pudding is to die for.

• Visited December 2012
LIVERPOOL
“Great Breakie”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Went for a breakfast with the wife on a Saturday morning ! We fancied something differant and we wernt dissapointed , we both got LE PETIT DEJEUNER ANGLAIS!!! Which was v tasty and washed down with a latte or two! Only dissapointment was there was a VERY loud and rowdy group of men ( Stag Nighters???) which didn't fit in with the ambience and decor, but wouldn't put me off returning! As always the staff there are top drawer, scouse and extremely professional , but always seems to be way too many staff! Not a bad thing though I know!

5 Thank Mike W
Cheltenham, UK
“Lovely food, pleasant setting”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Went here with a large group and was pleasantly surprised. The food was well cooked, came out in a structured order to the whole group and they were very accommodating to us all. The food was better than other Cafe Rouge restaurants in which I have eaten, and I would return here in the future. Overall, recommended.