“Lovely meal”

Zaaffran Indian Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We do Out Side Catering, We have Function Hall with Buffet Facility at very Reasonable rates £ 15 per person includes 4 Starters and 4 Main Course minimum for 30 people, We do Take Outs, We do Deliveries, We sell BBQ Food for your home party ready marinated to be cooked by you.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went here during the week and it was really quiet so the service was great! I had the early bird menu, which was 3 courses with a good choice. The popadoms and dips were lovely and fresh, nicest dips I've had. The starter was lovely, really fresh chicken cooked perfectly. The main course was also lovely and again the chicken was cooked to perfection and tasted fresh unlike some other restaurants I've been to. Would definitely recommend this restaurant!!

There are newer reviews for Zaaffran Indian Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have visited this restaurant twice recently and it will now always be my first choice of the Indian restaurants in Liverpool. The food is excellent and it is certainly nothing like the usual ' run of the mill' food. The service is very good and the staff very friendly and wanting to help. I thoroughly recommend, it.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The staff is fine but the food was terrible naans were saving grace the decor was outdated. The vegetarian dish was very bad felt like frozen vegetables in sauce

4  Thank Debdeep D
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My fiancee and I had previously visited this restaurant shortly after opening. On my short break back home we decided to eat there again. It was a quiet evening midweek so the service was really sharp. Having decided to try different things from what we would usually order (and thinking back to what we had previously tried) we made our selections and got stuck into a nice bottle whilst waiting. We were not waiting long before the starters arrived, the size of my finacee's starter looked more like a main course, very generous helping- mine was a comforatable size and tasted beautiful. The main courses were not long after the plates taken away, but not so quick that we didnt have time to relax a little. On their arrival we both noticed how the portion size was much bigger than our previous visit, whether this was as a result of feedback we dont know. That said, the flavour was again delicious and in an area where the Gulshan is regarded as king by some, Zaaffran is a very worthy contender and will be visited again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Zaaffran is a lovely modern comfortable restaurant providing beautiful Indian cuisine. No accompanying loud music and very pleasant attentive but non intrusive staff. An excellent evening is guaranteed.

John TR