“Great food, great discount and free parking!”

Buffalo Jacks American Bar and Grill
Ranked #590 of 1,696 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
liverpool
“Great food, great discount and free parking!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Chose this restaurant as it was close to the empire, happened to mention we were going to a show and they gave us 15% discount (we showed our tickets). Also got free parking in queens square car park upon recipe it from the restaurant.

The restaurant itself was busy, food well presented and tasty. Waitress was very good, meals arrived in good time.

Overall enjoyed the visit very much and would return again.

2 Thank catjm

Hyde, United Kingdom
“Slow but go!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went looking for a great burger and we found one but service was soooo slow. It was a Saturday lunch time and it wasn't that busy so we would expected a more rapid delivery of our food. The staff were pleasantly friendly. But the burgers were good!

1 Thank SteveB99
“Gave it another go....”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Had an ok experience here last time. Steak was not good but decided to give it another go. Quite a rude welcoming from a girl who I assume is a manager but didn't let that get us down. Our waitress was very friendly which made up for it. I had starter of mushroom Alfredo which was nice and my partner had potato skins but minus the sour cream which it should come with ( it came 10 mins later after having to ask for it) and by this time the starter was cold and I'd finished mine! The mains came 45 minutes later!!!! The waitress had to apologise twice!!! When it did eventually come it was nice. I had full rack of ribs and my partner had a burger. Both were decent but we'd ordered a side of onion ring which again we had to wait 10 mins for. Overall we had a pleasant ish experience!

“Its on its way.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Based in the old Mexican tavern site at queens square, big improvement.
We got a couple of Yankee style sandwiches on our way to the theatre, we were staying at the marriot close by. Potion size could do with being a bit bigger although the price was reasonable.
As usual soft drinks were expensive, food was satisfactory.
Standard of service was above excellent.
I'll probably be back next time we need a quick bite on our way out.

1 Thank qGonga
Shropshire
“Room for improvement”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I found out about this restaurant through trip advisor as I’m a big fan of American dinning and the reviews are generally positive on here. The décor is very original in the restaurant with Elvis and Blues brother’s statues on display. The menu looks great and offers a variety of choice. My girlfriend and I ordered a sharing platter to start with followed by two main meals each. However, our two meals were given first and we had to have our sharing platter after. We both ordered milkshakes and we also had a jug of water on the side. I stopped drinking the water once I noticed a long red hair inside – identical to the waitresses hair. The meal was very filling and tasty but would have preferred our starter at the START. The food is quite pricey in comparison to most restaurants but it was a nice enough place to dine at.