“Simply exquisite...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tulay Turkish Restaurant

Tulay Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #151 of 1,651 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Barbecue, Turkish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Southport, United Kingdom
“Simply exquisite...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Tulay is one heck of an amazing restaurant.
The food is exquisite and the mood and atmosphere was superb!
As for the price, I was a little shocked and then I realised that this restaurant is al la carte. The portions certainly told me that.
I enjoyed my meal and my time at Tulay's immensely, and although the price is high. I wold be happy to pay for the quality rather than the quantity.

Visited June 2013
Tulay Restauran... T, Manager at Tulay Turkish Restaurant, responded to this review, November 24, 2014

“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This is still my favourite restaurant in Liverpool. I just love the place. The staff are very friendly and the food is just superb. My 5 year old chooses this place every time we go for something to eat, which says a lot! Well done Tulay!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lath
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Nice food, Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I had a day trip to Liverpool, and on the way home fancied stopping for something to eat we went on a Saturday night without booking but luckily they had space for us. We were glad they did. The restaurant wasn't full but wasn't empty also. We had nice starters I had prawns could have done with a finger bowl, but that's just me being picky. Nice mains the mixed grill was lovely and very tasty. followed by a Turkish homemade dessert and Turkish coffee. All in all a good place to eat. Service was good the waitress were very friendly and polite.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank charlieb_cheshire
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've been here a few times, and each time I think it won't live up to my recollection. But it does! This time I joined the belly dancing evening, so had some fun entertainment, as well as having the mixed meze for two. I am a big eater, and my fiancée is a big bloke who likes his food too, but it's just impossible to finish the lovely food - so we took the rest home for his lunch. Service is great, the drinks are fairly priced, and the food is very tasty. The pre-theatre deal is great if you are flexible about when you go. Do yourself a favour and try it out - you'll not be disappointed at all.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank akatthebarn
“One of our favourites!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Been as a family a couple of times. Also with friends and have recommended to several others who are happy that we shared. Lovely staff, great food, good prices from the special offers menu. They are really lovely to our son. Please keep it up, we love you!

Visited April 2013