5,292 results
All reviews albert dock echo arena great location beatles story exposed brickwork meal deal grade listed building original features thyme restaurant tobacco warehouse big wheel maritime museum family room car park short walk first floor lovely building
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2016

We visited Liverpool for a city break. As we have come to expect a great stay at Premier Inn. The hotel is situated within Albert dock buildings so it has some character which is unusual for Premier Inn hotels. Situated in the heart of the dock area, right on top of museums and the Beatles story, restaurants and bus city tours and the ferry. A short walk across the road to Liverpool 1 shopping centre. The Liverpool Echo arena is spitting distance.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Want to say a massive thank you to the manager and all the staff for our stay last month! You couldn't have done more for us if you tried. I took my mum back home for her 72nd birthday she hadn't been home for over 15 years and the welcome we got when we first checked in from the airport was brilliant... my mum is a tea pot loves her tea the staff gave her extra teas and milks for the room and also an extra pillow as she suffers to sleep with only one! Everytime we came down stairs or back into the hotel the staff were friendly and chatty! We got up our first morning and had missed the breakfast and thought we would have a tea and head off... one of the lovely girls on the desk came over with sausage and eggs and bacon and Sone toast and beans and said it will only me thrown out and not to worry! My mum was so made up... it was actually her birthday morning. We came back from an afternoon of shopping and we're heading out for a nice meal and when the manager found out it was my mums birthday he brought us over bottles of processco and wished her a happy birthday on the house she was so overwhelmed and I was amazed at the service and how well we were treated... the day we were leaving the manager called our taxi and the whole staff couldn't of made our stay any better. Excellent service and they went above and beyond to ensure my mother and I had an amazing stay I really recommend this amazing hotel to everyone a 5 min walk into the city for shopping and food and a walk over the road from the docs! I give them stars ✨ for customer service and look forward to coming back again next year. Thank you guys! x

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2016

ideally placed for visit to Liverpool. less than 5 minutes to shopping in Liverpool centre and similar for the museums. friendly and helpful staff, everything you need in one place. although it is straight out of the hotel door parking is expensive.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Excellent location in the heart of the Albert Docks

Great location for walking to all local sites and free museums within a few minutes walk.

Car parked directly outside the hotel entrance and only £15 for 24 hours which is excellent value. The hotel does offer parking discount also at another car park only 2 minutes walk away also.

Good choice of food within the hotel and also within the Albert dock itself

Reviewed December 11, 2016

Title says it all - thoroughly recommend!

Lovely building on Albert Dock - nice atmosphere, friendly staff all topped off by a stonking Richard Ashcroft gig at the Echo arena. The hotel is ideally located close to the venue!

Proposed to my girlfriend on the big wheel opposite - she said YES!