“Value for Money”

Ranked #14 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
HULL Yorkshire
“Value for Money”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Location was great as were the views. Staff very friendly, breakfast very good, the room was clean and spacious. Car parking no problem with a 25 per cent discount from Premier Inn, five minutes walk away, Lots of places to eat around the Albert Dock. Shopping and sight seeing was fabulous in this lovely City.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear LindaHULLYorkshire,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read you had a good time with us, and of course in the city.

Liverpool is a gorgeous city and a lovely break away. The hotel is in a perfect location for all types of visitors. I am happy that the location benefited you on this occasion.

I am glad the team contributed to your stay, I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to them.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reception Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (892)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Colchester
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I booked this hotel for a short break with my family. When we arrived, I found that the car park opposite the hotel was not the one the hotel has an arrangement with. Instead I had to drive to one further away and then walk about 5 minutes to the hotel.
In the room, there were no plug sockets by the bed, which I needed for medical equipment. I was expected to sleep in a fold out bed designed for a small child.
I ended up having to complain continuously, and chase staff, as they didn't return any phone calls. I eventually gave up and booked into another hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank James A
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Edinburgh
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great hotel, rooms were good, food excellent, location perfect for echo arena. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Idea location for sightseeing liverpool. Will definetly go back in the future..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear FamilyT2014,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read you had a great time with us.

The location of the hotel is perfect for all types of visits. I am glad the location benefited you and your party.

I am delighted to read that you would come back and visit us. Hopefully, we will see you in the near future.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Norn Iron
Reviewed February 3, 2014

couldn't fault this Prem Inn, beautiful converted dock house, lovey hotel, spotlessly clean rooms and above all the price was excellent. Meal deal for 3 course dinner, with a drink and full breakfast for £23 was excellent value for money. Already planning my next visit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear www.beggsink.co.uk,

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy you were impressed with the hotel, and enjoyed your time with us.

The building is a fabulous old tabacco warehouse, and it is a grade 1 listed building. This gives a great historic feel around the hotel.

I am happy you were satisified with the value for your room, and of course dinner and breakfast. It is always nice to get a bargain.

Thank you again for your feedback. I see you are planning your next visit, hope it is sooner rather that later.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Had an excellent experience at the Premier Inn - Family room was very spacious, clean and good design. Added bonus was the view of the Albert docks from the window. Would recommend others to stay. Great breakfast as well in a attractive dining area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Philip B,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad to read you had a good time with us.

The views from the hotel are gorgeous. I am happy that on this occasion you got to experience our great dock views.

The breakfast here is brilliant, not to mention how lovely it tastes. The 'all you can' is also great value.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Choose this hotel for great location and value for money. Walking distance to many attractions, and you're sitting right on the Albert Dock. We looked out our window straight down to the lagoon. Loved the retained features of the original dock building. Room wasn't large, but adequate for the four of us. 24 hour parking is close by. Beatles Story is right next door. The cooked breakfast was great value (kids eat free) and yummy. Recommend Pizza Express and the Pump House pub for family dining.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear WellingtonSleepyjean,

Thank you for taking time to review Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read to enjoyed your stay with us.

Our hotel is prefectly located for all types of visits. I am glad you and your family benefited from the location, and not to mention the child's free breakfast.

Thank you again for your lovely comments. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We loved this hotel with its brick ceilings, lovely clean rooms, wide corridors and views towards the Mersey. Service was excellent and could not fault any part of our stay at the premier. The hotel is close to lots of bars and restaurants and opposite the echo arena. We will definitely stay there again

Room Tip: 175 and 176, huge rooms with great views