Aloft Liverpool(Liverpool)
$147
$196
$168
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$162
$343
$323
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$211
$123
$110
Cancelon
4,817 results
All reviewsalbert dockecho arenagreat locationbeatles storyexposed brickworkmeal dealgrade listed buildingoriginal featuresthyme restauranttobacco warehousedock viewbig wheelmaritime museumfamily roomcar parkfirst floormulti storey
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the hotel on a trip to Liverpool in January. From walking in the door what struck me was how the place differs from most Premier Inn/Travelodge type hotels you stay in. The exposed brickwork and original iron features give the hotel a wonderful character. The rooms are spacious enough, although ours had a view of the office building next door. The shower was excellent, a big plus for me. As you'd expect, the area surrounding the hotel has loads of bars and restaurants, there are museums close by and it's a short walk from the Liverpool One shopping area. This is the hotel I will be staying in whenever I visit Liverpool.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank TheWall22
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was our first stay at this hotel and definately will not be our last. I cannot think of anything to fault. Lovely clean room overlooking the Albert Dock. Very friendly and efficient Staff on reception. Brilliant location. When we arrived back after our night out the Door Men on the door were very friendly.The bar served a good range of drinks and crisps etc when we got back after our night out. We really enjoyed our breakfast and although it was really busy when we arrived the Staff at breakfast were really polite and efficient . As I said before I could not fault this hotel and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pee783
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Good location for the echo arena and beatle story,maritime museum,bitter weather when we stayed so taxi into city centre £5.Could not fault the hotel loverly bed friendly staff,door men on saturday night (match day) pointed us in the direction of some great pubs, half price parking in multi stored £7.50 a night,nice to see bar still open after a night out and a curry bar closed at 2am would stay again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel when visiting Liverpool on business and will definitely come back for a visit with friends. Great location in Albert Dock. Rooms very spacious and comfortable with good views of the dock area. Had the meal deal which was good value and food was very nice. Reception and restaurant staff (Andrew) were all very friendly. Overall good value for money and look forward to returning.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fiona0908
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Myself & a pal visited Liverpool in Feb 2013 and stayed at the Premier Inn, it's position was perfect, ample parking nearby, a STUNNING historic building tastefully turned into a hotel without losing it's 19th century charm. BEAUTIFULLY laid out restaurant and bar area and above all the friendliest staff I have ever come across in my many stays in MANY hotels around the world, a nicer, friendlier bunch of people you couldn't meet. I never leave reviews normally but this place I cannot recommend highly enough, truly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends