Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
Novotel
  • Pool
$126
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$103
  • Breakfast included
$157
  • Pool
  • Room Service
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$125
$118
Official Site
Great 4.5/5
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$101
Agoda.com
$163
$135
2,324 results
All reviewsa business class roomwhite barpassport officebusiness districttrouser presssteam roomcity centreriver viewspa facilitieslovely hotelhuge bedreception staffstayed here for one nightalbert dockhotel bartea and coffeegood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

went for a weekend away with couples...nothing nearby.pub & tesco short walk away of 15 min walk to centre.....
nice hotel....good facilities..but £85 for night (not inc breakfast) its not cheap....

we could use the spa....small pool.sauna/steam room/jacuzzi so that was nice.
Rooms lovely....
overall good hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 2, 2017

Dear Guest , Thank you for your feedback at Radisson Blu Liverpool .I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to welcoming you back in the near future .

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I visited this hotel recently on a business trip. I rarely travel or stay in hotels alone, I find doing so quite daunting, but I couldn't fault the welcome I received here. Spacious double room with comfortable seating, plenty of storage and a good bathroom en suite. Fast lifts, an attractive bar area and a good restaurant both for evening meals and for a leisurely breakfast. The staff were polite and helpful and made my stay a very comfortable one. Altogether a pleasant experience and a hotel I would be happy to visit again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the river give a fantastic, ever-changing view. Use the ground floor bistro for a really good meal with great atmosphere.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Having booked the Raddison Blu in Liverpool in their sale, we were expecting a luxurious break in the docks area. What a disappointment! It was a 30 minute brisk walk to Albert Dock, the bathroom door didn't lock, the air-con didn't work, the lamp over the desk was missing, the carpet was almost threadbare.... I could go on and on. If I had paid the full price I would have been livid. Although at £69 per night I feel some quality is to be expected. After complaining we were offered a complimentary breakfast - buffet breakfast which was all cold and a poached egg ordered arrived after I had finished breakfast. I have stayed in Travelodges and Wetherspoons lodges which were much better quality than this. The reception area and bar were pleasant enough but they really need to do something about the rooms. Won't be going there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Radisson Blu Liverpool. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay. It is always our intention to make sure our guests are well looked after and I analogize if we fell short of your expectations .

I do hope we can welcome back at Radisson Blu Liverpool

Kind Regards
James Constantine
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed here on a Friday night in August, the bedrooms were so warm, the air-con didn't seem to do anything to cool the room and you the windows did not open at all - no facility to even open them just a fixed pane of glass.
We were in a business class room so got bathrobes, slippers (only 1 set though and it was a double) and a Nespresso coffee machine and mini bar
Room was modern and very clean, bathroom was spacious and again very clean. No car prking although you can park on the street after 6pm at night until 8am in the morning.
20 minute walk to main centre which is fine, few decent pubs nearby as well.
Sleep quality was terrible as too hot in the room. Breakfast the next morning was very mediocre - lots of staff but hot food and selection on buffet not great.
Overall very unimpressed and would struggle to recommend. All staff polite but very impersonal.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

I do hope we can welcome back at Radisson Blu Liverpool

Kind Regards
James Constantine
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed August 24, 2013

rooms are modern and bonus if you get a view over the Mersey. The restaurant is OK but not as good as several others around. Hotel is modern. It is near Moorfields underground on Old Hall Street. Lime street is a 10 minute walk away

Room Tip: view of mersey but you will probably have to pay extra
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business