“Nice design, clean and well located...”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
Ranked #49 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We did appreciate our stay at the hotel in Radisson Blu Hotel. The room was clean, the bed confortable and the confort was optimal. Our room was on the 7th floor and we could enjoy a nice view.

The hotel is well located, 10-15 minutes walk from the centre and very close to the docks.

I would come back here anytime.

Room Tip: Ask for a king bed...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 2, 2017

Dear Guest , Thank you for your feedback at Radisson Blu Liverpool .I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to welcoming you back in the near future .

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night and we were very impressed with the hotel and it's staff. We would definatly stay there again. The location for us was perfect, but be aware of unsavoury characters hanging around outside.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Really liked the hotel the staff are really helpful on the front desk especially Eddie he took my car and parked it even when valet parking was full. He placed a bottle of chilled wine in my room for arrival and advised us on restaurants clubs and bars etc which was really helpful. The rooms are not massive but clean and well presented. We booked dinner in the Italian restaurant down stairs which was a bit of a desirer we waited ages on our food and my steak when it arrived was not good and I had to send it back I'm sure the taste was off!!! They redeemed them-self by giving a free round of drinks and took the steak off the bill. I would go back to this hotel because of the friendly staff,

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I visited this hotel for the weekend. Girls weekend away and 6 of us one night and 14 the next. The hotel could not have done enough for us! During the booking process, Catherine was fantastic. She was always responding to my e mails, always being assuring and knowledgeable. Then, all the receptionists were extremely helpful and flexible. Breakfast was very good and business class rooms very good value.
To complete the experience, Shannon at the spa (ARK) was amazing! So helpful during the booking process and then really thoughtful when we were there. The treatments we received were also great.
I think the main thing is the staff here, they were all so helpful and flexible. They all went above and beyond to make sure this was a weekend to remember.
I have never posted on tripadvisor before, but after the weekend I have had in Liverpool and at this hotel, I feel it is the least I can do as I have received such excellent customer service.

Room Tip: 3 adults in a room was manageable but camp bed is smaller so always allocate wisely!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Checked in on Friday, staff really friendly and helpful. Our room was great with the most fantastic large and comfortable bed. Breakfast was better than some of the hotels I have previously reviewed which cost a lot more to stay at. Location was perfect vey central but not noisy . Next time will remember to take swimsuit as the pool looked very inviting.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed here for one night with my boyfriend for a work night out. Quick check in, offered help with bag but not needed. Lift bit confusing to use as had to use room key but you get used to it.
Room massive, clean, lots of space. Lock on bathroom door didn't seem to work thou and hole in the bathroom door which did need looking at but for one night stay no point complaining.
Liked the idea of the pianist playing gave the hotel a nice touch.
Very quiet, saw there were a few hen parties when we arrived but didn't hear a thing
Breakfast was very good, included in the cost but separately was £16 each which is very high so worth getting the deal
Would defiantly stay again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I spend a night in this hotel a few days ago and got a very good rate. The Hotel is clean and the staff very friendly. My room was clean, but showed some signs of ware - curtains hanging down on one side. The bed was very comfortable and I am choosy about the pillows - which we very much to my liking, soft and well filled. The bathroom as clean, but with it’s under floor heating was too hot and made staying in there for more than a few minutes uncomfortable.
I like a cool room and the Aircon was not switched on so didn't cool the room as much as I would like , ok for most people I would imagine. I got a good night sleep even being at the front of the hotel, which is well situated for most of the attractions etc.
Breakfast was very good, well cooked and plenty of it.
A good hotel – comfortable , good staff and well situated.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business