2,459 results
All reviews vernon street city centre ncp car park meal deal all you can eat minute walk cavern club cavern quarter albert dock family room night's sleep good nights sleep lime street short break within easy walking distance excellent stay excellent location
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Excellent location, very clean. Recently upgraded with a warm feeling. Room smells fresh on entry. Peaceful and low noise at night.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I stayed all week, from Sunday to Friday, then decided to stay longer for the followig weekend, maybe expecting little bit of loyalty discount. But was refused. So I declined. Went home

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had a 3 night stay here in September 2013. Check in was efficient and the receptionist was friendly. Our room on the 4th floor facing the rear of the hotel was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. The location of the hotel was great for shopping and visiting attractions such as Mathew Street and Albert Dock. It was a 5-10 minute walk from Lime Street station which was perfect for us. I didn't use the bar or restaurant in this hotel, but I can recommend the friendly service at the local pub The Vernon Arms. When I return to Liverpool I will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed in this premier inn for two nights with five children. The rooms were clean and pleasant, as I have always found to be the case at premier inn.

Two things marked this one out. The first was the location with all of the local attractions (of which there are many) within very easy walking distance. The second was the service. I have received a lot worse in a lot more expensive hotels. Both the reception and the restaurant staff were friendly and kind from the moment we arrived. Nothing was too much trouble for them. After we left my friend realised that she had left her vanity case behind. When she rang Rebecca from reception managed to locate it in the nearby car park amd even offered to post it out to us, all at her own initiative!

Only a couple of very minor negatives. The car park opposite is quite dear but parking is at a premium in a city and you couldnt get any closer so... and secondly, premier inn will not let you book in as an adult and three children!

Thoroughly recommended; we wi be back!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice hotel. Great location but service could be better.
Except that nothing wrong to say. Don't use breakfast or dinner but restaurant is inside the hotel so It could be interesting.
Room are clean and with lot of space. Shower could be update without shower curtain.
Hotel doesn't have any washer and dryer that could be a problem if you want to wash your clothes.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Rooms are looking a bit tired now and could do with an upgrade. Good location for visiting our family. Best if you can book it for £29/£39 not really worth the extra money unless you need to stay in that particular location. Liverpool 1 or Albert dock Premier in much nicer if you pay full price.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple