“Superb”
Review of The Grill Room - CLOSED

The Grill Room
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Grill room in an intimate local restaurant on the border of West Derby. It is family run headed by locally renowned chef Stewart St John and his wife Maisie offering contemporary British cooking from fresh locally sourced produce in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had a lovely meal here on Friday night during a weekend in Liverpool.
Cannot fault this place in any way, food was great, service excellent.
Would definitely go back if in Liverpool again.

1  Thank StoxG20
Stewart S, Owner at The Grill Room, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. Hopefully see you again if your ever back in Liverpool.

There are newer reviews for The Grill Room

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Just visited The Grill Room based on the very positive reviews on Tripadvisor. I have to say that we weren't disappointed after travelling from Leeds. A gem of a place. The food was beautifully cooked using quality ingredients presented well. The service was efficient and very welcoming. Happy anniversary stuart see you next time. We'll be back.

1  Thank Janet D
Reviewed August 15, 2013

ok left the grill room minutes ago fantastic friendly staff and food that was fantastic only disappointment is its minutes from us and first time we have been there

1  Thank jayne g
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Everything was cooked well, chips where really greasy could feel the grease for hours on your lips, however the steaks where cooked well. I would say this was a ok meal ingredients could be better I would guess some frozen products.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have recently visited The Grill Room on two occasions. First for my friends 40th birthday, there was 17 of us and the service aswell as the food was of an excellent standard! The staff are extremely attentive and welcoming and I cannot fault the food. I went back the following weekend with my husband for the early bird dining and again I wasn't disappointed. A little gem of a restaurant that I would highly recommend!!