“Improves every time”

Shiraz Turkish BBQ restaurant
Ranked #14 of 1,679 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Improves every time”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I'm now a regular to Shiraz..I have been going since it first opened and I'm glad to see its doing so well!they have now decorated that tables with candles at night and flowers and it makes all the difference changing it from a day time cafe to the atmosphere of a cosy restaurant.i really would struggle to find another place in Liverpool for such value for money in regards to quality and quantity of the food.i have come to know the staff over the last few months of visiting here and they always make time to chat to me and make me feel welcome.its worth a visit!

“Thanks to trip advisor I have finally found a firm favourite for eating out in liverpool.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

After reading the reviews on trip advisor I went with a group of my to Shiraz.i am glad I made this decision as it could not have been better.i ordered the Shiraz special and couldn't believe the quantity I was given for the cheap price I paid.not to mention the amazing taste of all the meats!we shared a mixed meze which I would recommend if your in a group!my friends got calzone and other kebabs and enjoyed them all.i will be back!!

London, United Kingdom
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was visiting friends who knew of this place. Its a great, Quirky and really good food. Loved the atmosphere and service was good. Nice iside and a good evening was had by all.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Being the big Beatles fans that we are, my husband and I made sure to spend 3 days of our 2 week jaunt across England and France last December in Liverpool. And going with the whole Beatles thing, we stayed at the Hard Day's Night Hotel.

So, on our last night in Liverpool, after a super busy day sightseeing, all we wanted to do was get some take away and relax in our hotel room. After a quick perusal of this website and Yelp, we found this place. A combination of the amazing reviews and the fact that it was a 5 minute walk from the hotel pretty much sealed the deal for us. So, we headed on over and ordered a cheesy bread to share and the grilled veggie platter and the chicken kebab platter for our entrees. Let me tell ya, that food was AMAZING! The cheesy bread appetiser was seriously the size of a small pizza. And so delicious, And our entrees were just fantastic. I can't recommend this place more.

We're travelling to the UK again this November (and stopping in Liverpool again, of course), and we're already hungry just thinking about heading to the restaurant again.

Can't wait!

• Visited December 2012
Liverpool
“TAKE ANOTHER LOOK”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

To the reviewer who referred to the food standard agency rating, if he had taken a better look he would have noticed that rating was given on 13 October 2011 !! This is a great restaurant and fully deserves top ranking on tripadvisor. !

Visited March 2013