“Very tasty food and friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Bistro

Lemon Tree Bistro
Ranked #125 of 1,651 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merseyside, United Kingdom
“Very tasty food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food there is simply amazing!
Staff- very friendly!
Everyone should try the food from the Lemon Tree...

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In the words of Gary Barlow "Absolutely Fantastic!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went tonight and got 2 courses for 12.95 each. It was amazing food. You could tell by looking at the food that it was fresh and homemade. The staff are so friendly and the restaurant is really homely and cosy. I would defiantly recommend the salmon and the lemon posset. Best meal we've ever bad!

From the moorlane care home fan base!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bba1992
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When I have friends visiting I always take them to Lemon Tree”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have eaten at the Lemon Tree about a dozen times, the food is always fabulous as is the service is perfect every time and the staff are lovely..

• Visited July 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great portions and lovely staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went to the Lemon Tree after reading the reviews in trip adviser. We were not let down. From the moment we walked in, we felt at home due to the friendly staff. I chose the soup - celeriac and the lamb kebabs for my main. My other half had goats cheese with beetroot purée and steak. Everything was well presented and seasoned beautifully. The steak was incredible, I did that annoying thing and ate half of it!

It is only a small family run restaurant and I was disappointed that there was only 1 wine (white, red and rose) by the glass. However, when I tried the white, it was lovely - it had obviously been well picked.

We've already booked in to go back, such good value for the food and atmosphere. Can't wait to start going regularly as the menu changes every 8 weeks.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cape Verde
“Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Hi last night I enjoyed a fantastic meal at the lemon tree bistro it is situated in Brighton Le sands near liverpool a bit of the beaten track but worth making the effort to visit I tried the chicken liver pâté with black pudding it came with a really tasty sauce I also went for chicken main meal. With a Rossi a total taste sensation the lady who runs restraunt was called Sharon she couldn't have been more friendly and helpful if she tried also the young waitress were lovely overall 5 out of 5 give it a try

• Visited June 2013