“Culinary Oasis in Crosby”
Review of Lemon Tree Bistro

Lemon Tree Bistro
Ranked #135 of 1,812 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My son booked for a party of 10 to eat at this restaurant on New Years Eve 2012 and what a wonderful evening was enjoyed by all. The food was delicious, well presented and cooked, an excellent choice of all three courses no complaint at all. The Chefs cooked the steaks to perfection. The food and drinks were served by very knowledge, courteous and friendly staff, which added to the memorable visit to this culinary oasis. We certainly recommend to everyone that they should have a meal at the Lemon Tree, and this was certainly not our last visit we will return.

1  Thank Redpool

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Why bother going further when you have this restaurant down the road. We visit on a regular basis and have never had anything other than an excellent experience. Food, wine, ambience and service all superior to many more expensive restaurants so please don't change!

2  Thank 55BEND
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We spend a lot of time in Crosby as we have family there and normally go into Waterloo to eat. We decided to go for a change this time and went to The Lemon Tree. What a fantastic find! We have a fussy Veggie daughter and it was if the menu had been designed for her. Gone were the normal pasta option that she get's instead a sweet potato, carrot and cashew nut fan that was so tasty we all had a try! The portions were good sizes. We were full by the time dessert came around and we were all disappointed that we couldn't fit one in! Staff were excellent! Friendly, chatty, bubbly and helpful. Exactly what I have come to expect from Liverpudlians. We all can't wait to return in February! We hope to take the rest of the family when we are up there next. Good wine selection, we had an unusual Rioja that my husband and I both enjoy. This is a little gem of a place.

3  Thank Twister30
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I was home for Christmas from London and wanted to take my mum out for a meal. After seeing the amazing reviews on here I booked the lemon tree. We were not disappointed! The food was truly great; fresh, tasty and great sized portions. I had the smoked haddock and leek risotto and then the grilled sea bass with a prawn dill sauce, it was lovely and such good value for sea bass. Overall this place is really great, so great that I've decided to book a massive family meal for my 30th there. Sharon, the owner is lovely and makes you feel really welcome. Can't wait to go back.

4  Thank Erin H
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Went to the Lemon tree a couple of Sundays ago on the recommendation of some friends ,we only live round the corner(lucky us),and we both enjoyed the 2 course Sunday lunch very much ,will be going again soon for more .

5  Thank Brian c