“Future Stars”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

What a breath of fresh air this place is,excellent food and attentive service and amazing value.the restaurant is part of a training college and is staffed by students who are overseen by silver service staff.

There are newer reviews for Academy Restaurant

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Will be going again, loved it. Best value for money in Liverpool.
3 courses for 4 people (including 3 bottles of red) came to only £130, when I've paid similar for 2 people and 1 bottle.
Decor isn't up to much, but who cares! We all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had my first visit to the Academy restaurant yesterday evening and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The place is staffed (both kitchen and front of house) by students of the college, mentored by their tutors, and so there are a lot of young faces about!

I was really pleased then that the service was particularly impressive, and was better than I had expected - a pleasant surprise. Indeed the level of service I received here is commensurate with restaurants charging far higher prices.

The food was of a high standard with my pudding of chocolate cake and crème brûlée being the highlight.

Overall, this restaurant represents great value WITHOUT the tastecard discount - with it, I would suggest it is pretty hard to beat.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I work across the street and went in here for lunch.. it is excellent value for money and the food was superb!! We usually just eat from the student canteen or bakery, but we fancied eating in today instead. I am very impressed with the standard of meal, the quality of the food and also the service. we will definately be back! well done liverpool community college!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I went for a meal with my dad at a lunchtime sitting. Having been engrossed in Masterchef this last month I was expecting something really excellent from this trainee chef restaurant but unfortunately our food was good but that's all.

Very reasonable prices and pleasant environment and I imagine it would be much nicer in the evening. I would return but would definitely come back for the evening menu. Booking essential

1  Thank James E