“Great place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Been here about 5 times , food is excellent with plenty of choice, staff are very friendly , went for my birthday and all the waiters get dressed up and sing to you :))))

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I say best Mexican Restaurant in Liverpool, because it is and I have visited them all. It is actaully the best Mexican Restaurant I have visited in the UK, although I cannot say I have had the pleasure of visiting all of them.

Streets ahead of Chiquito. This is spotlessly clean, the food is tasty, fresh and has an obvious use of good quality produce.

I would happily entertain partner, business, family or anybody else here. Cannot rate it highly enough.

The guys in here even open the door for you on the way out.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I agree with every compliment written about this restaurant, the food, staff and ambience are all fantastic, BUT!!! what is the point of "Slimline Tonic" I enjoy gin, i enjoy bombay sapphire and if you are paying top wahck for a quality drink, you do not want to ruin it by poting sacharine fueled soda water in it. Why do restaurants sell this stuff, I doubt if there is anything on their menu that is less than 1000 calories, so why offer "slimline tonic", I can understand Diet Coke, but only to a point, but tonic is a mixer, and ruins what should be a beautiful nightcap.PLEASE PROVIDE ORDINARY TONIC AS AN ALTERNATIVE CHOICE. Anyone else support my conviction?

2  Thank Bof49
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Came here for my birthday and the staff were really kind, the birthday music got played an the waiter came out dressed as a mexican with a cake and firework in it they put some sombrero hats on yoh give you maracas an funny glasses to were overall a really enjoyable night we also got a large mojito it was amazing

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Have been visiting this restaurant now for a few years and can honestly say i have always enjoyed the food and the ambiance. I have always loved seafood, my favourite in this restaurant being King prawn fajita which i was finding very hard to resist every time I've visited, but have started on the steak's on the menu and have to say they have been the best I've ever tasted,cooked to perfection every time.
Thankyou Alex and all your friendly staff for food, atmosphere and great service!