“Couldn't be worse”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
London
“Couldn't be worse”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I must say that initially I was impressed. I mean, I was impressed while still outside, looking inside the restaurant.
When inside the first impression was bad. Staff not well prepared and not very polite.
The food was rubbish. My brother had stomach problems in the evening.
I didn't feel bad, but the taste of the food was disgusting.
Drinks are overpriced.
When back home I found out they charged me for an extra drink that I didn't ask for (I was in a rush and didn't check before paying).
I can't see any reason why someone would eat in this restaurant. If you want cheap and quick food, go to any fast-food down the street. If you want Indian or Chinese food, go to a proper restaurant.
Worst experience in Liverpool, it couldn't be worse.
Avoid at all costs!!

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank Paolo R

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“vile”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

empty when we arrived,,empty when we left,,terrible service as on waiters spoke english or even tried as all staff were polish !!!,,food was disgusting all slop,,defo not worth a visit try and avoid,,also you have to stand in a line like the conga to get your food,,just terrible

• Visited October 2011
4 Thank lesley d
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs....”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This is by far the worst buffet I have been too, there are so many buffets in Liverpool and this place promised so much, and delivered so so little. It looks really nice from the outside so I thought I would take my girlfriend there for a meal, it's hard to decide where to begin. Firstly there is a nightclub upstairs, and it was constantly: boom boom boom through the floor of the restaurant, secondly there were drunk people constantly coming in and out, worst of all the food.....there are only 22 dishes to choose from! Everyone one of them was luke warm...the onion rings and chips had clearly been left for days as they had gone hard and were very cold. The chicken tikka was awful as well, it was very watery and had little flavor. This meal cost us £24 for two of us.....we're both students so we can't afford to dish money out for such poor places....if it hadn't been for the intimidating staff I would have left without paying. Give it a miss.....this place hasn't been open long, I know this place will not last long in Liverpool at this poor quality.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Michaelh88_11
merseyside
“cold food, dirty carpets,”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

i would never go back to this place....i must say the lamb dish tasted off, and i had a feeling some of the food was from the day before.....Half eaten staff food plates outside the toilet upstairs....

Visited September 2011