“Don't believe the hype”

Dining options: Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Don't believe the hype”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I've been to this restaurant twice, and both times have been underwhelmed.
On the first occasion our food took 40 minutes to arrive - we were not told beforehand that there would be a 30+ minute wait for food. On arrival my chicken and sides were cool, I just decided to eat my meal anyway as I didn't want to wait any longer to eat.
The second time wasn't as bad, the food arrived fairly quickly, however the chicken was bland; nothing special about it at all. The meal was about £12, so I expected something half decent at least.

I definitely won't be going to this place again, there are plenty of other restaurants in the area that are much nicer, and better value for money.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Coco_Rouge1

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not great”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Not great.
No clean cutlery when I went up to get some. Yes it was a busy Monday evening but that's not really an excuse.
We couldn't use the baby changing facilities as the staff had lost the key.
A member of staff then proceeded to try and open the door with a knife for us so we could use it (nice!)
I then went to the ladies where there was no toilet paper in any of the cubicles and a high pitched ringing noise that was awful!
Come on nandos sort it out.
Yes your food is tasty but it doesn't excuse forgetting the little things.

• Visited August 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Okay...”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Not too keen on restaurants in which you have to do all the running around yourself to order, get drinks, deserts etc. This causes a lot of disruption in your group as you come and go from the table to get things. The quality of my food has been okay but not amazing, the dishes often resemble something which I could make at home almost identical at the same quality and if not lower price. Other than this it is an okay place to go but wouldn't recommend it for any special occasions, I treat it like a fast food place where you just casually go if you are out and feel like getting a bite to eat there spontaneously.

Visited April 2014
Castledawson, United Kingdom
“Rubbish”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

They forgot to bring us our food. After 35 minutes I complained. The waiter then arrived with our main course. But we told him we had not even received our starters. He went away again and brought the starters. Then to top it all off, he came back with our main course when we had just begun to eat our starters.
Food was bland and very disappointing.

Wollongong, Australia
“Friendly service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went to Nando's for dinner with my two daughters. The wait staff where very friendly and attentive. the food was tasty and reasonable priced.

Visited June 2014