“Up to standard of the chain”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #381 of 1,783 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The service and food is up to the standard of the chain. However, the portion sizes are significantly smaller than other Nando's I have visited.
Feel a little short changed with the fries.

1  Thank Astute_Brooke
There are newer reviews for Nando's

Reviewed June 4, 2013

As always we all enjoyed our food at nandos.The service was friendly and efficient while the food from starters to dessert was lovely-and HOT!(We did choose the extra hot!).The corn on the cob was lovely and moist while the butterfly chicken was delicious.The following night we had the whole chicken to share which was delicious-even though I dont like bones usually.This was a good deal as 3 people had enough for £20.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am experienced with Nando's from all round the country. Some of my experiences have been good, some not so good.

However at the Liverpool Nando's, I had no problems.
Food served accordingly, helpful staff.

The wait was ok, as you would expect for a city centre restaurant of this kind. I think roughly 10 minutes and we were seated.

I think this is probably the largest Nando's I have visited to date.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nandos should be very good on the only thing they serve, chicken. But when you get a breast of chicken that had 3 minutes on the grill more than it should have, it gets dry and boring. The service is OK, but please slow down when you are explaining the menu for the customers.. Only scousers can follow what they say...

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We love everything about Nandos!!!! The whole chicken for 2 with 4 sides, tasty and great price. They also do discount for NHS workers which is an added bonus. :)