“great value”

Dining options: Reservations
Liverpool
“great value”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

lovely food at a great price. always busy but staff are very friendly and you never have to wait too long.

Visited June 2012

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Atmospheric.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to this nandos for around 3 years now and from the many nandos I have visited I have to say this one has always been my favourite.

I have to admit it has downgraded recently but the atmosphere will never change. I love the cultural decoration in this nandos as it makes me feel like I an actually in a Portuguese restaurant. I enjoy the aunthentic music they play too. Plus it is always busy in there and the atmosphere is so lively. Even though they do get many customers the staff don't leave you waiting longer than needed.

Service; the service received within the store has been a mixture. When I first started to visit nandos I always thought the service was great. I always felt accommodated for and looked after. Now I have been going for some time the staff that are appear to be new seem to be quite careless. Also a few members that have been there for some time have also become quite rude. However when I do visit the people that are kind are the ones that are consistently lovely and always make you feel welcomed.

My girlfriend has recently got a job a nandos and since this has happened a few of the members tend to not treat me as a customer and act as if I'm a rat hanging around the shop when I have been coming for a while now. It even got so petty once that they gave me less food than what I asked for... Childish.

However that aside, the food is absolutely delicious and I always get extra peri salt on request if I feel as if they haven't put enough on for me. I do have to say the portion sizes have decreased over the time as well. I know that is beyond their control.

I would recommend any nandos lover to come to this nandos as it is really lovely. It is delicious.

Also Jodie is the best there. Hardworking. Consistent. Focused. Friendly. Gorgeous. Smiley. Welcoming. Polite. Helpful.

Stoke-on-Trent
“Nandos Liverpool 1”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We visited this nandos at 3pm on a Tuesday. Unlike other Nandos, this one was very in and out as fast as you can. No knives or spoons available. Loud uncomfortable atmosphere. Not like my previous nandos experiences. Shame.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MrLowndes
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Nice meal in prime spot.”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Whether you are just out shopping, going the pictures or even going for a spot of miniature golf this is central to all. Not only in this restaurant are you located in the perfect area the food offered is top quality and is something different to other restaurants out there. they have taken chicken to a whole new level and accompany it with a fantastic range of options. I went there with my girlfriend and we went away happy and full for around £30 to the pictures right next door.

• Visited July 2012
“Average at best!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Clean but very slow service-have visited on two occasions and on both occasions have had to ask waiter/waitress how long before our food arrives. On the last occasion she went to check and promptly came back with our 'warm but not hot' food which had obviously been sat on the pass for a while. Was put off desserts by the thought of queuing up again to buy them and then waiting -am happy to queue and pay for my mains but don't want a repeat performance for my pudding

If you like chicken done in a particular style then you will like nandos

1 Thank Luckykins