TripAdvisor
Liverpool
Post
Inbox
Search

“Lovely meal for a special occasion”

Hanover Street Social
Ranked #74 of 2,199 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of 8 of us were celebrating as part of a hen weekend and Hanover Street Social was perfect for us. Amazing food (including a vegan menu) fantastic service and great atmosphere. There cocktails were amazing too! Thank you!

1  Thank Elizabeth T
Write a reviewReviews (2,169)

Reviewed September 13, 2019

My partner and I had dinner here on Wednesday evening as it was her birthday.
They have an express lunch menu which is on until 6pm during the week and is fantastic value for money. The food was amazing! Great quality and so quick!
Our waitress, Natalia, was very attentive and friendly.
We were also given complimentary prosecco as it was a birthday meal we were out for which was lovely!
Can't recommend this place enough and will be back in the very near future.

1  Thank Vicmo95
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing place!! Great food, varied menu and brilliant service.. I left my glasses on the table and the waiter ran up the road to give them to me... Cant speak more highly of the experience and will deffo be back!! Thank you Hanover Social!!

1  Thank Tracegregs
Reviewed August 30, 2019

My friends and I were recommend this restaurant by a local and we decided to give it a try.

The interior is lovely and has a good atmosphere.

Our food and drinks were delicious. All the staff are well trained and friendly.

Our only (small) negative comment was concerning the lady serving our table who was highly efficient... (which is good)... there was no small talk.. all very business like and quick!
It felt somewhat impersonal.

Apart from that, it's a lovely restaurant and I would recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Louise F
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Lovely meal very hot and tasty Good atmosphere
Kevin the waiter was sociable helpful polite and a credit to your team
Would recommend this place x

Date of visit: August 2019