“Excellent apartments, exceeded our expectations”

PREMIER SUITES Liverpool
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 28, 2010

We booked these apartments for my Hen Do so prior to the weekend there was lots of emails and calls from us changing number of people, numbers of nights etc but this never seemed too much trouble. All our party were arriving at different times but the staff were able to deal with this fine.
On arrival we were shown around the apartments and how to get back in after hours. I couldnt believe the size of the living area and easily fit 10 - 15 in one 4 bed apartment one evening. The kitchens were modern, clean and well equipped.
The apartments were close to the town centre, aprox 5 mins to shops and 10 to Liverpool One. Not far from train station although we got taxi's £6.
We did worry a bit about checking out, keys etc, but this was no problem, I also though the price was very reasonable. Would def recommend!

• Stayed: May 2010
2  Thank LeedsBride2Be

Reviewed June 26, 2010

This was our second stay at Premier Apartments, this time we stayed on the top floor (7) and had a fantastic view overlooking the city. Carolyn and the team welcomed us and were excellent again.
Its nice to see staff who enjoy there jobs.....have in the past been greated by Hotel staff who clearly weren't "happy to see us".
This is NOT the case with Carolyn and the team. In fact remembering me from our last stay we had a friendly chat.
The Apartment was clean and spotless as before. Having a large double height window meant during the sunny weather we had it was rather warm and stuffy at first.
This was remided by have three air-con fans available.
Given the lovely day we took the opportunity to sit on the balcony and share the complementary bottle of wine, this also ventilated the room as there was a slight beeze.

Sleeping was a bit uncomfortable as the air-con fans had to be switched off (too noisey) meaning the bedroom got warm again, but we did sleep. Bed and linin are confortable and soft, the bathroom was spotless and modem.

All in all another wonderful stay and I'm sure we will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Midlands_taveller
Reviewed June 7, 2010

My family with young kids recently stayed in Premier Apartements Liverpool and I would recommend them to anyone with babies staying in Liverpool. The location, while not scenic, is in walking distance of everything. The apartment was spotless and lovely. The kitchen was very well stocked with dishes. The washer/dryer was a god-sent.

There is just one thing we'd note. We were in Liverpool in May but during unseasonable hot weather. We had a penthouse which was gorgeous but had two-story floor-to-ceiling windows. As a result, it was very warm and stuffy in the apartment and there was no way to get fresh air during the night as the windows didn't open (only a door).

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank lcmo1
GMLIVERPOOL, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2010

On behalf of all them team here at Premier Apartments Liverpool, thank you for choosing us as your families 'Home from Home' whilst visiting our city. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and its great that as a family with young children we met your needs. We work hard to attract the family market as believe our product is an excellent option and I hope your comments will help encourage others to give us a try instead of the usual cramped hotel room! I appreciate the penthouses can be warm on sunny days due to the feature glass windows, we advise that the new improved blinds recently installed are left closed whilst out and about as they help deflect the sun and we have also invested in extra fans and mobile air con units - please be assured we are working to resolve these issues and improve guest comfort.
I very much hope to welcome you and your family back to Liverpool in the future.
Best wishes, Marie - GM

Reviewed May 25, 2010

My husband and I recently visited Liverpool from the United States to attend our daughter's wedding. Premier Apartments were recommended to us by a friend and we have to say that we could not find fault with anything during our 7 night stay. Having lived in the US for over 10 years we are used to a high standard of customer service and each member of the Premier team lived up to that standard particularly the manager Lucy who was superb. Our apartment was spotless, really well appointed and provided us with a relaxing base during our stay - much better than a hotel room. The location was ideal for us - we chose not to hire a car so we needed somewhere central for the city. Everything was within easy walking distance including Moorfields station, Mathew St and of course the fabulous Liverpool One shopping area. Overall, a real home from home. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip over.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
GMLIVERPOOL, Public Relations Manager at PREMIER SUITES Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2010

Thanks for the lovely review Lukesnan – it was great to meet you and your husband! I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us on such a special occasion and will pass on your comments to the team. We work so hard on our customer service levels to ensure that everyone visiting enjoys their time with us and in the city - so is great to know that we met your expectations!

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you both back again in the future

Best Wishes, Lucy – Sales Manager

Reviewed April 30, 2010

My mum booked this for me as a birthday surprise - she had booked a one-bedroomed apartment but when we arrived we were given a 2-bedroomed apartment which had a sun terrace! She had also booked the celebration package which consisted of decorations, banners, a bottle of pink bubbly, disposable camera and a birthday cake - these were all ready and waiting for me in the apartment when I arrived - it was great! The apartment was clean, modern and had everything we needed and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful - I had never been to Liverpool before but the location of the apartments was very good and central to everything - I would not hesitate to stay here again...

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeedsFay
GMLIVERPOOL, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2010

Dear LeedsFay,
Congratulations on your recent Birthday and I am delighted that your stay with us added to your special occasion celebration! The package booked for you is new for 2010 and feedback such as this is always good to hear, we always want to ensure guests have a memorable stay with us whether it's for 1 night, a weekend break or several months. We look forward to welcoming you back to finish exploring Liverpool. Best wishes, Marie - GM

Reviewed April 29, 2010

I booked a special offer family break in a 2 bedroom apartment. My initial telephone enquiry was answered by Lucy who was very helpful and friendly. When we arrived we were made to feel most welcome even though we were too early. The apartment was perfect for my husband and me and our 2 children aged 17 and 21 and excellent value for money. Everything you could possibly need was provided and the standard of fittings and cleanliness is excellent. We parked in the secure underground parking and because the apartments are so conveniently located right in the centre of Liverpool we didn't take the car out of the car park for the 4 days we were there. Lucy and all the staff we met at reception were extremely helpful and friendly and enabled us to get the most out of our visit. There is loads to do within 10 minutes walk and plenty of places to eat and drink. We particularly enjoyed the galleries, museums and shopping. Altogether an excellent family break and highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Dear Singerdancer,
I am delighted to read that you and your family had such a wonderful time in Liverpool and enjoyed staying with us here at Premier Apartments Liverpool. I will certainly thank the staff (including Lucy as mentioned) for the excellent customer service standards offered and also thank housekeeping for ensuring the apartment standards were correct. The team do work hard to ensure our guests are most welcome and have a real 'home from home' and comments such as yours certainly make it all worthwhile. We hope to see you again soon - I am sure there is plenty for you still to see in our wonderful city and you may be interested in the unique Picasso exhibition coming to the city in June. Best wishes, Marie - GM

Reviewed April 26, 2010

We hired a two bedroomed apartment for four of us to stay in. We got there and the apartment was lovely. Minimalistic, large and spacious. A big open plan downstairs, downstairs bathroom then upstairs two bedrooms on a mezzanine balcony over looking downstairs. Both bedrooms had full bathrooms of their own. Now for the major design flaw. Whilst you can't see into the other bedroom, effectively they both have half a wall missing and you can certainly hear anything in the room adjacent. So thanks to these apartments, i got to listen to my cousins four hour romp-athon with one of my friends. A very disturbing vision that I now have to try and erase from my memory. In fairness they are pretty vile in that they were well aware there was a wall missing.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting your comments. The only open plan apartments we have are on the Penthouse level and I apologose if this caused any embarrassment. We hope to welcome you back soon and have noted on your profile not to include you on Petnhouse upgrades to avoid a repeat issue. Many thanks again, Marie - GM