“All amenities provided”

PREMIER SUITES Liverpool
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 28, 2012

From arriving for our four night stay the staff were first class, we were physically shown how to gain entry and the egress for when staff are not on reception and then taken up to our rooms and asked if there were any questions and at all times the staff were friendly and helpful!

I was particularly impressed with how well the kitchen was stocked as owing to the fact that my hubby has been ill we stayed in more than usual, they even had a cheese grater and bread knife and the appliances were first class!

One small drawback was noise from outside at night time, we were woken at least once every night and the first night, a Sunday, about four times. Of course this is out of the control of the apartments and I do like a window open when I'm sleeping so... We also overlooked a service road that got a bit noisy with early deliveries so it might be worth requesting a quiet room.

I would recommend these apartments and they are quite close to places to visit!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
GMLIVERPOOL, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for deciding to stay with us at Premier Apartments and for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that we met your expectations in most areas and you had such a positive experience overall. Our central location in a bustling city can have occasional noise drawbacks but generally this is nothing major and I am confident this is far less of an issue than in other central hotels, our side road does have far less traffic. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future, thank you again for your valued custom! Kind regards, Marie - GM

There are newer reviews for PREMIER SUITES Liverpool

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed here last night, unfortunately just for the 1 night, and to be honest, didn't spend as much time here as we would have liked due to a hectic schedule. The standard of the apartment was excellent, very stylish and homely, and appeared to have everything you could possibly need (except perhaps an extra blanket or duvet as at times I found it a little cool). For value and location, it was ideal and would definitely recommend this place or stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for the lovely review and for selecting us your your brief overnight stay, I do hope that we can welcome you back for a longer stay very soon - I really am sure there is plenty to keep you entertained in our fabulous city! Thanks again, Marie - GM

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Booked a.1 night stay for a friends birthday, were all from liverpool but thought we would have a change. Modern spacious apartment, receptionist so nice, and great value for money. Got a free bottle of wine as my friend had signed up, went down lovely. Booked again for 3 weeks for other friends birthday, excited to return this time round penthouse apartment. Thanks again for a fab stay.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much you have booked to return again so soon - there is no greater compliment! We all look forward to welcoming you in December. Best wishes, Marie - GM

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We only stayed the one night unfortunately - I could quite happily have moved in. My partner & Son were doing the football thing whilst me and the mother-in-law shopped until we dropped in Liverpool1.
The apartments were big, clean, very well stocked/equiped, everything you would need to live there in fact! Modern and well furnished with lots of storage & even a washing machine. The reception girls were friendly & helpful and the check-in process was fast and simple.
The apartment is well situated for sight seeing, shopping & eating.
I will definitely make this my first choice in future every time I return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debw555
GMLIVERPOOL, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for choosing Premier Apartments for your brief stay in Liverpool, it was a pleasure accommodating you and your family and you taking the time to share you experience is greatly appreciated. I hope we can welcome back soon, perhaps for a slighly longer stay and you can explore more of our fabulous city! Best wishes, Marie - GM

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed 1 night in early November. Very roomy apartment with excellent standard of furniture and fittings. Location is really hard to find if you are driving into liverpool althought the staff were exceptionly helpful in directing you to hotel. Only downside is that i should have requested non smoking room as room had lingering smell of smoke.

Room Tip: request non smoking room as there is lingering smokieness to room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
GMLIVERPOOL, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your review on your stay with us here at Premier Apartments Liverpool, great to know that you were happy with both the central location and our lovely apartments. We do offer mainly non-smoking apartments and I am sorry that there was a slight issue during your stay, we do usually have an excellent commercial micro fresh unit for resolving odours but this has been faulty and awaiting servicing which is a shame as I am confident this would have ensured your stay was perfect. I hope that your long journey home to Australia was a safe and pleasant one and that should you ever make the journey to the UK again we can welcome you at one of our Premier Apartments city centre locations. Thank you again for your custom and time in sharing your experience. Best wishes, Marie - GM

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was my second stay, my last being nearly 18 months ago and the excellent standards have been maintained. I had informed the staff that we were meeting up with Canadian relatives that we had lost touch with for over 25 years and would like rooms with a view of Liverpool's skyline. My requests for rooms with a view & non-smoking were met and exceed as we were up-graded to two bedded apartments. We were also allocated rooms next to each other which I hadn't even thought of but proved very convenient.The apartments are very clean and have everything you need, as previous reviews have stated, even down to a freezer. We brought our own drinks and nibbles and went to the "Spar" type shop 5 minutes up the road to buy ice. The staff were great offering to book a restaurant if we wanted to go for a meal. My relatives loved the scouse banter with the staff! We had a great time catching up in a very relaxed atmosphere which I'm sure would not have been achievable in a standard hotel. The beds were very comfortable and the towels in the bathroom are big and soft! These apartments are very good value for money and I would recommend them to everyone.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank suzienar

A huge thank you for choosing to stay with us again, it was a pleasure to accommodate you and to help ensure your special family reunion was a great success. As a booker on our direct website and a repeat client it did mean you were noted as an upgrade priority, and its always great to know that it has such a positive impact on a guests stay with us. We hope to welcome you all back soon (although perhaps another 25 years is a little too long to wait!!) Best wishes, Marie - GM

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at these apartments which we really enjoyed,there were 4 of us staying and there was plenty of room.The standard of the accommodation was excellent,and well situated for the centre of Liverpool.It had excellent car parking and security,but the building signage and one way system made it difficult to find,but when familiar with the area proved to be a convenient location.
The apartments had everything you needed and were very clean,and the staff were very helpful.The Albert Docks is well worth a visit which has some nice eating places and bars.A very enjoyable stay and would visit again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wendy L
GMLIVERPOOL, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for choosing Premier Apartments as your Liverpool base and for taking the time to post your feedback. All comments are taken on board and we will note that perhaps we can improve the property visibility or offer you clearer information to help you locate us. One way streets in most city centres can be a nuisance if take a wrong turn, but the key positive of our location is that once you have arrived you can forget about the car and the stresses of the road system as you can pretty much walk to all key attractions! I do hope we can welcome you all back soon, it is a great city for Christmas Shopping! Best wishes, Marie - GM