We stayed on Thursday 25th July. We booked a night in the hotel with 4 nights parking for £80 which was great value, the car wasn't moved either it stayed in a large area at the back of the hotel. This is a unique hotel, its the original Liverpool airport which opened in 1933, the building is Art Deco style with lots of Art Deco features. We were lucky to be upgraded to an executive room, by a lovely lady on reception, it was a nice room and we got access to the executive lounge. We loved walking around the 4/5 old planes at the back and you could see the rooftop where all the screaming fans were stood when The Beatles arrived at the airport for the northern premiere of A Hard Day’s Night, 10 July 1964. All in all I'd highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly Concierge will greet you on arrival at the hotel, a former Art Deco airport terminal building. Take in the vintage aircraft stationed outside the entrance and step into Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport's Lobby and lounge, where thousands of fans greeted The Beatles in their 60s heyday. Your sumptuous room or suite awaits, or you can head next door for complimentary use of the facilities at David Lloyd Leisure Centre. Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport is 1 mile from Liverpool-John Lennon Airport and 1 mile from Liverpool South Parkway rail station, with direct trains to the city centre in 15 minutes. Leave your vehicle in our complimentary car park and stroll 20 minutes to Speke Hall, a gorgeous Tudor manor house nestled in the woods. Meet colleagues or clients at nearby businesses such as Jaguar Cars and Shop Direct, or invite 300 to banquets and conferences in our 12 elegant meeting rooms. Our Art Deco Starways Restaurant backs onto the former runway, and you can order from 24-hour in-room dining. For a stylish base in a convenient location, you'll find that the long and winding road leads to Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport Hotel Liverpool
- Crown Plaza Hotel Liverpool
- Marriott Liverpool
- Liverpool Marriott