We stayed for 3 nights at the Crowne Plaza with a coach party and we had a lovely time. We were originally booked to stay at the Adelphi (central Liverpool) but they had over booked - at first we were unhappy because of the location but on arrival at the Crowne Plaza we were more than happy.
Our room had a bath with power shower (amazing!) tea and coffee facilities,TV, safe, hairdryer and the bed was so comfortable!!
The Hotel is around 20 min drive from the center but as we were with the coach it didn't matter, we did get a taxi back on the Saturday night after 12 midnight and this cost around £16 which we didn't mind paying at all.
We had access to the swimming pool, spa & steam room in the David Lloyd Gym right next door which we took advantage of :-) There is also a large retail park over the road with lots of shops and a few places to eat.
We had our breakfast and evening meal included - the food was nice, breakfast was a buffet and catered for everyone.
Every member of staff that we saw were friendly, polite and more than happy to assist even the cleaners.
We would definitely return to this wonderful hotel.
We hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly Concierge will greet you on arrival at the hotel, a former Art Deco airport terminal building. Take in the vintage aircraft stationed outside the entrance and step into Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport's Lobby and lounge, where thousands of fans greeted The Beatles in their 60s heyday. Your sumptuous room or suite awaits, or you can head next door for complimentary use of the facilities at David Lloyd Leisure Centre. Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport is 1 mile from Liverpool-John Lennon Airport and 1 mile from Liverpool South Parkway rail station, with direct trains to the city centre in 15 minutes. Leave your vehicle in our complimentary car park and stroll 20 minutes to Speke Hall, a gorgeous Tudor manor house nestled in the woods. Meet colleagues or clients at nearby businesses such as Jaguar Cars and Shop Direct, or invite 300 to banquets and conferences in our 12 elegant meeting rooms. Our Art Deco Starways Restaurant backs onto the former runway, and you can order from 24-hour in-room dining. For a stylish base in a convenient location, you'll find that the long and winding road leads to Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport Hotel Liverpool
- Crown Plaza Hotel Liverpool
- Marriott Liverpool
- Liverpool Marriott