Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$103
$133
$100
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$146
$151
$125
Travelocity
1,338 results
All reviewsart decoretail parkdavid lloyd gymcontrol towerambassador suiteterminal buildingjohn lennon airportthe club loungewedding partycity centrean early morning flightexecutive roomreception stafftwo double bedslovely hotelan overnight staycar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I booked a special lunch for my Mum's 80th birthday on Saturday 22nd December at the Starways restaurant at the hotel. Claire from the events staff was wonderful, On the day the waiting staff were incredible - nothing was too much trouble, so friendly and kind to the special people in our party, the food was so tasty. An absolute joy!

Thank you to all the staff!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Phil D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for the lovely feedback, I truly appreciate your posting. It is great to hear my team named as it enables me to thank them individually.
Phil D

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner for the night in a room sold as the king executive suite. I do not know what was so executive suite about this.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean but the heating did not work and there was a humming noise all night long like the boiler or something was in the loft space above our room which meant a sleepless night

When I told the receptionist in the morning about this she said 'I will tell the maintenance man about this'

I know the hotel are going to ask why I never raised the issue beforehand but we were tired and in our pjs and did not want to be moved around as we never checked in until 21.00ish

The jacuzzi function in the bath did not work as well

I should have just stayed in the formby golf and spa resort for £50 less and pure luxury.

We will not be back unless the management reply to my complaint

• Stayed: December 2012
Phil D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Hi
Thank you for your feedback. I can only apologise for this issue, we have let you down it is clear. I appreciate your understanding as my team would have rectified your issue on the night if we had had the opportunity, but alsa this was not possible due to the lack of sleep. I will address the spa bath issue and review your room to ensure the executive standard is realised in the offering.
Please contact me upon your desire to return to my hotel as this is not up to our usual standard.

Phil GM

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Often on organised coach trips the meals and rooms of hotels used are at best mediocre but that couldn't be said of the Crowne Plaza in Liverpool. Rooms were clean and spacious with 2 double beds and complimentary water and chocolates. The evening meal was tasty and well presented and there was a big choice for breakfast from continental to full English. The only downside was the price of the bar drinks which was a shame, but that aside I would definitely use again

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your very positive feedback. My chef and whole team will be very pleased to see all thier hard work over the last year is showing friut with our valued guests.

Phil GM

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This was the first time we had tried the CP at John Lennon Airport; we normally stay at the CP in Liverpool Docklands.
The Docklands hotel is better, but at a higher price.
This was a brief stay whilst visiting my daughter at university.
As a result of some of the comments on here we were initially concerned with potential issues of noise. I asked about events going on in the evening, and was told that there were two events and that we had been given a quiet room; this turned out to be correct, and we had a restful night's sleep.
The room was small, but well decorated and in good condition.
Breakfast was very busy, with a long queue at he hot food counter, so long, in fact, that I settled for pastries and toast with coffee and orange juice.Food quality was okay but hardly great; the orange juice tasted as if it had been watered down, and the coffee wasnt great, either.
Having said all that, the hotel was okay, and competitively priced.
If I could have done, I would have given it 3.5

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and balanced approach. I will focus on the issues you have raised and continue to work on them. When we have a full hotel as we do many times due to its popularity breakfast is a challenge and a challenge we work on resolving daily. We infact have a very good operation for delivering breakfast here , but we cannot control the desire of our guess to want to eat breakfast at the same time. The main groups we do try to allot times if they are willing but I never wish to be in the situation when I am telling a guest they have a breakfast window. That being said I will review my operation to ensure we are doing all we can to have a speedy delivery of our breakfast offering. With regards to your comment on the food quality, I will take this back to my chef to discuss , we have had great reviews on our food offering since our new Head Chef came on board so we will continue to drive excellence out of our Food and Beverage,
Thank you and I look forward to you visiting us in the future to enable us to confirm our continual improvement in delivering to our guests.
Phil

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We booked into this hotel because we were late booking and cheaper hotels were full. But although it was expensive for a 4 star hotel it was very nice. The bedding was really lovely with big plump pillows and soft sheets! Towels were soft and fluffy too! We were really comfortable. Breakfast was fine, slightly limited but OK. The films on TV were extortionate at £12 which was a shame as we would have watched some if they were reasonable. Luckily we had some on an ipad. Wi-fi was limited to 1 hour in public places only the cost of using it in the room was also excessive.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aragornsmum

Thank you for your great feedback on our rooms. Our new Housekeeping team and working tirelessly to ensure we deliver a world class sleep for our guests. It is great to see their hard work paying off.. Thank you!
I have had the price feedback on my movies previously so it is still under review and moving forward I hope to deliver an offer to suit all needs.
If you have the time please can you contact my hotel to let us know what other offerings you would like to see on the breakfast buffet and I will look into enhancing our full offering.

Phil D