“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Spiceways

Spiceways
Ranked #111 of 1,881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had a takeaway from here twice now and both times have been faultless, brilliant level of service, quality of food and value for money. Had a variety of dishes including Jaipuri lamb, King prawn Karahi, jalfrezi, Bombay potatoes, onion bhajis and more. Would definitely recommend it, especially the set meal for one deal which is enough to feed two for about £10. Staff are very friendly. Will be coming in for a sit down meal soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Tried this restaurant after seeing the reviews on Tripadvisor and it did not let me down . The location is a little bit out of the town . Plenty of parking spaces at the back of the hotel if you can't park in front . The staff are very welcoming and courteous . I will give 5 stars for their service . The food was excellent by the standard of authentic indian dishes . Very good experience overall . I will go back there again and highly recommend it .

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is our second trip to Spiceways.
It is out of the city centre (15-20 min by taxi) but it is well worth the trip.
Food and service was excellent. The wait staff was friendly and professional (at the end of the meal, they requested a taxi for our return to the hotel).
We started with the poppadoms with the chutney tray (4 types of chutney). Yum!!!
Both the vegetable and meat samosas were light and crispy. The shells were thin like eggroll shells and were packed with filling.
We both had the Chicken Korma which was not spicy but bursting with flavor.
Keep in mind that the rice is separate and there is a variety of types that can be chosen such as one with mushrooms.
The garlic naan complemented the dish.
We will definitely book another dinner at Spiceways when we return to Liverpool.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I used to be a regular here as I love indian food. The staff are lovely and very helpful. But the food is not the quality it once was. I now go to bowland ave for my indian. A real shame as it had everything else going for it.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Very local to us so we decided to give it a try. The food and the service are good, it's not really a special occasion sort of place but good for a weekend curry. Food hot and tasty with good choice on the menu and kitchen willing to make off the menu if you ask.
Don't be put off by the neon sign, I do think that makes it look a bit cheap. Atmosphere quite quiet for a curry house but its nice people are there to eat rather than as a side to drinking. I have taken my son, age 6, and they were very welcoming.