“Lovely cozy place!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We booked spiceways for valentines night, we had a really nice night. The restaurant is very cozy, dimmed lights. The staff were so friendly, easy to get on with and made us feel very welcome and comfortable, we had a good laugh with the staff especially sam. The service was excellent, they helped us choose the perfect main course, exactly what i wanted. The food was lovely, so tasty, will definately go back. It was not very expensive, we have paid a lot more in other restaurants, we got 2 starters, 2 main courses, 2 portions of rice, 1 garlic naan bread and 4 alcoholic drinks came to £45. At the end of the evening they also gave me roses, nice touch. Will be going back again.

There are newer reviews for Spiceways

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We visited Spiceways for the 1st time whilst visiting friends in Liverpool. Our friends said they were taking us to a great Indian restaurant but i didn't think it would be this good.
I treated myself to a mixed kebab for starter followed by a Chicken Jalfrezi. All was perfectly cooked and tasted beautiful. There was 6 of us in our party and everyone tried different dishes but each one was excellent. The staff were attentive and made sure everything was ok throughout the night. And the prices were very reasonable with a bill of around £150 for 6 of us including the drinks. Overall a really pleasant suprise and i will definately be going back.

1  Thank IanPLancashire
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I got a takeaway from this resturant and i cannot believe the reviews and how it can be voted best indian in liverpool! The food was awful, most it it went striaight into the bin. The curry was basically oil (which preety much up half the dish). Very poor taste and doesnt even taste fresh. I wont be going here again!

2  Thank vp0909
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visit the spiceways around once a month, everytime it doesnt dissapoint. The manager and staff are always very helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Great service, great food, not rushed.
Tip try the Garlic chicken dish! by far the best!

1  Thank ldarwin1982
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was my first trip to the local Spiceways after reading several good reviews on Tripadvisor. I was very impressed with both the food and the attentive, but not too pushy service. I ordered a mixed started and had Butter Chicken which was hotter than expected but still delicious.

I would not hesitate in recommending this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a nice curry!

1  Thank superdave80